Bolles Harbor Bolles Harbor Bolles Harbor Bolles Harbor

Thread: Bolles Harbor

Default Bolles Harbor

Anybody having any luck on the MI end? I've heard slow trolling with shallow husky jerks and RRs just east of River Raisin is productive. Also heard folks are doing well jigging..

I know 2 people that have fished out of Bolles and they have not had good luck, they pulled 2 in front of the mansion on DHJ12 and that's it, nothing jigging on the dumping grounds either. With the warm up now, I would think things will be picking up. Im going out of Bolles on sun weather permitting to see if its any better.

A week or so ago 2 guys got their limits trolling out of Bolles. Right now with the tourney's over the next couple weekends your not going to get much info as they are out there trying to figure out a program and locations. If you wait for the bite to get hot, by the time you get there, everyone will end up saying you should have been here yesterday.
    I can only hope I have earned the freedom that has been given me.

Quote Originally Posted by ebijack View Post
    If you wait for the bite to get hot, by the time you get there, everyone will end up saying you should have been here yesterday.
    That's a great philosophy! I've been getting mostly positive reviews from the guys at my marina near Bolles. I'm heading out there today for the first time this year. Doesn't sound like you have to go far to find fish..

Default breast eyes

trolled harness at .9 to 1.3 mph in front of ssp and got 4 eyes in 12 fow only 8 to 10 feet behind boards. tryed dhj 12 but no takers. water temp was 50.
    Last edited by white eyes; 04-18-2014 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by white eyes View Post
    trolled harness at .9 to 1.3 mph in front of ssp and got 4 eyes in 12 fow only 8 to 10 feet behind boards. tryed dhj 12 but no takers. water temp was 50.
    I trolled DHJ-12s also and had no luck near the dumping grounds. A few guys were having luck jigging in the same area..