need help need help need help need help
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: need help

Post Thanks / Like

Default need help

Thinking of coming out next weekend I have a 20 foot aluminum deep v I use it trolling out of walnut in Erie pa would like to try the spring bite in the western basin need info on where to stay,launch and what to use you guys are great for sharing info would appreciate any help I'm dying to get some walleye being it don't get good here till july

Post Thanks / Like

I used Marlue motel. They have a ramp and docks that come with a room. Access to lake out of East Harbor close to the mouth. Reef area would be a stretch in a 20" V aluminum if it is open. Close to island fishing with protection. Very good cleaning area. Stayed there for years. They may not be open yet. 1-888-882-0388. Good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Default Catawba Area

Look for a place in the Port Clinton -Catawba area . launch as Catawba State Park . Head for the cans F D H . Slow troll Deep Huskys up high . Run is a short ride from the launch.

Dale

Post Thanks / Like

Default help?

Majestic motel in Marblehead is catered to fishermen... half a mile to Muzurics public launch.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info when does the jig bite get good and how long does it last