Sandusky/Port Clinton Charter Referral Sandusky/Port Clinton Charter Referral Sandusky/Port Clinton Charter Referral Sandusky/Port Clinton Charter Referral
    Zim Guest

Default Sandusky/Port Clinton Charter Referral

Can someone help me with a referral for a good walleye charter boat in the Port Clinton/Sandusky area for August 6th?

I know this is short notice, but the 6th is a weekday so I am hoping I can still find someone. We will be on our way back from Boston (from Chicago area)for a wedding, and I have a party of 5. Will have my wife and 3 sons. I am taking them to Cedar Point all day the 5th, and am looking for a charter that morning of the 6th, so we can still drive home immediatley afterwards. Need gear supplied, but no fish cleaning. Can take them with us.

I've booked some charters in the past without referrals and won't do it again. They were too cheap on gas to get to where the fish were. Appreciate any good tips. Want the boys to have fun. One is a step-son who has never had a dad to do anything like this before. Thanks.

Try Lakeland Charters, 419-734-0440 Port Clinton. They have a great reputation and I know they make the run as I often see them in Canadian water. They also drop fish to be cleaned at my marina. I see their catch as well.