all taxi service is cancel for season all taxi service is cancel for season all taxi service is cancel for season all taxi service is cancel for season
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default !!

Done with this post. Ur the role model every capt wants to live up to lol good luck and safe fishin

Post Thanks / Like

Default lmao

Oh i can bet

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeerieguy View Post
    The link you posted from OGF is exactly what I am talking about . You are a member of that site as well and know there are paying sponsors there that are Charter Captains that pay hundreds of dollars to advertise . Again they PAY to be able to post their business name there with reports to get business.

Yet in the link you posted , Hockey weather its Wayne or Mike posting at the time , adds their Charter Business name and number to a good report . You don't think they are looking for business by doing that ?

If you owned a business and PAYED for a sponsorship add on a site and a competitor did what they are doing for FREE , would you be happy about that ?

Yet some of you can't understand why other Captains have no respect for them .

Wonder what would happen if other captains went to reel sports website and posted on there with our numbers ? Would we be good guys for doing it or be unethical Captains ?

Never said they didn't help people out and good for them for doing it . However when they post on other boards with PAYING Sponsors like they do with the info they do , they lose respect to the Captains that follow the rules plain and simple .

As far as how does it affect what is posted on one site or the other , to me it shows how they respect one site and the members as that's where most of their business comes from and not the others plain and simple.

Dale

PS NE wind is to strong to be out there today fishing .

you were pretty upset when Capt Mike P got the boot from iceshanty making posting drumming up business without being a sponsor ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Firetiger

Must be mistaken because I have never be on that site at all. Just went to look at it however and seems to be decent . Will check it out for sure . Mike P is a hell of a fisherman though . Fished with him several times on the ice.

Dale

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeerieguy View Post
    Must be mistaken because I have never be on that site at all. Just went to look at it however and seems to be decent . Will check it out for sure . Mike P is a hell of a fisherman though . Fished with him several times on the ice.

Dale
    erieguy1-- on iceshanty named dale has a lot of the same similar posts from there to here, must be a coincidence I guess my bad.......

Post Thanks / Like

Default oh boy

Worst thing you could have done was turn this guy onto some other site where he can belittle other fisherman. Shame one u

Post Thanks / Like

Default no problem

Bob, if you happen to see the other Dale you asked about , tell him LEG said hey and hope all is well .

Dale
    Last edited by Lakeerieguy; 03-16-2014 at 01:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ww? Fh? Leg?

The name might change but you can pick this guy out from a mile away.

FH.......WW........LEG One in the same!

Those who have been here for years know exactly what those letters mean.

Some have such low self esteem that they have to bash others to feel better.

We have many great members on this site and we will not let one bad apple spoil it for the rest of us.

Looking forward to the start of the boating season, sharing information and the filling of colors!

Be safe everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Can't we all just have our own opinions and fish... dang let's have some fun and catch some fish... it's just fishing for goodness sakes...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Agree w/ Jim

100% skippy nine, PISS on the ICE anyway an let it melt...!It wont be long before we will hear people bitching about running into eachothers planner boards or tow lines....lol

Let the fun begin, Im glad I fish to relax!
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete