all taxi service is cancel for season all taxi service is cancel for season all taxi service is cancel for season all taxi service is cancel for season
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Camp Perry 3-15 report

[QUOTE=wakina;37816]I believe that Hockey on the OGF fishing site is Capt. Mike and not his dad Wayne, there is a difference in how they write and use words also. It is obvious who walleyewhiz is and there is a lot in common shared with these 3 user names. lakeerieguy, WalleyeWiz and fishead315 whose last activity was 08/30/2013 and about 30 days after lakeerieguy joined this site! Now maybe some of you newer members don't remember walleyewhacker but he was the same as these 3 always bashing Wayne Johnson constantly and continuously. Walleyewhacker was banned from the site due to his attitude and negative posts. Just my thoughts! Also I am exercising my right to post my opinion.[/QUOT]

Well wakina here is a link that shows your wrong about HOCKEY on OFG unless Mike signs his Post with Waynes name to them .So much for being a PI for you thinking you can tell who people are by the way they post . As far as Wayne never stating he was licensed , re read the report to where it says "We are licensed and insured . We means more then one .

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/commu...ghlight=HOCKEY

For you that want to know my Charter Business name , No reason for you to know and no reason for me to post it here .

Will be posting a report from yesterday here in a minute and then will be heading out to the excellent ice again after that to enjoy another day of fishing .

Dale

Post Thanks / Like

I think we are both 1/2 right as it appears that both are posting on OGF using both proper names! When reading the posts on OGF you can tell which one is actually writing by their different styles. So with that said, I stand 1/2 corrected. here's a link to back up my claim.
    Now with that being said how does what is posted on OGF site affect what is posted on this site? Just curious, and will not get into a pissing match over this either.

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/commu...06#post1490706
    Last edited by wakina; 03-16-2014 at 08:52 AM.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

Default wakina

The link you posted from OGF is exactly what I am talking about . You are a member of that site as well and know there are paying sponsors there that are Charter Captains that pay hundreds of dollars to advertise . Again they PAY to be able to post their business name there with reports to get business.

Yet in the link you posted , Hockey weather its Wayne or Mike posting at the time , adds their Charter Business name and number to a good report . You don't think they are looking for business by doing that ?

If you owned a business and PAYED for a sponsorship add on a site and a competitor did what they are doing for FREE , would you be happy about that ?

Yet some of you can't understand why other Captains have no respect for them .

Wonder what would happen if other captains went to reel sports website and posted on there with our numbers ? Would we be good guys for doing it or be unethical Captains ?

Never said they didn't help people out and good for them for doing it . However when they post on other boards with PAYING Sponsors like they do with the info they do , they lose respect to the Captains that follow the rules plain and simple .

As far as how does it affect what is posted on one site or the other , to me it shows how they respect one site and the members as that's where most of their business comes from and not the others plain and simple.

Dale

PS NE wind is to strong to be out there today fishing .
    Last edited by Lakeerieguy; 03-16-2014 at 10:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default lake erie guy

Why don't you stop writing what others think about these guy,and stop talking for other captains about how they dont have respect for these guys. Ur not needed on this site nor is your negativity. Go fish and get lost. Somebody figure out how to block this pot stirring *******.

Post Thanks / Like

Default block me ??

What terms did I break to block me . I stated facts with links to back them up .

Camp Perry ice is bad ?? Ask the many hundreds to thousand how bad it was yesterday that fished on the bad ice .

Never said I spoke for all Captains in any of my posts

Never used profanitys that is against the rules here like you and many have . That is a reason to be blocked.

Dale

Post Thanks / Like

Default block

Quote" Yet some of you can't understand why other Captains have no respect for them". This is only one of many times you quoated how other captains have no respect for them and don't like them. If thats not tryna speak for other captains i dont know what is. Let other captains speak for themselves if they don't Like someone.and red there's no need for you to even comment about anybody other than fish. Grow up and get a life

Post Thanks / Like

Default camp perry

And who cares if he chose that he didn't feel it was safe enough to make himself responsible for others lives on the ice.that makes him any less of a captain?put ur charter business out tjere and quit bein scared to reveal the real ass you are

Post Thanks / Like

Default Really ??

So other and all mean the same thing ? ok

He could of said he was done as the ice is no worst off today then the last week . Some people had plans to go out and got scared by what he posted saying the ice went bad quick , so yes it did matter to some people .

Dale

Post Thanks / Like

Default block this guy

You made it a big deal. That was his opinion. And the charter service?many many ppl wanna book with you. And id venture to guess nobody gives 2 shits about ur fishing report. Hopefully don't see ur report on the news. But karma is a ***** so ...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Karma

is a wonderful thing . Being on TV is a wonderful thing as well . Been on more times then I can count to be honest . Of course all for the right reasons.

Dale