to all our ice fishing friends to all our ice fishing friends to all our ice fishing friends to all our ice fishing friends

Smile to all our ice fishing friends

well you better get your fishing in this weekend, huge snow storm perdicted for mon and tues, on bright side first sign of warm spring weather isn't predicted to march 22 thru march 28,
    good luck and be safe. Reel Sport team

Default just a question

But why would a snow storm stop the ice fishing ?? Have been out there this years in both of the 11 plus inch storms and have no problem at all . Sleds are the way to go at that point . Just wondering

Dale

Smile snow

Just trying to say go when the ice is snow free, after snow it makes it a lot harder, plus a chance for a heart attack, like the person that die a few years back. have fun fishing been great.

Default Lol

no snow out there that day . Had 3 or 4 days way above freezing before that . The gentleman had a heart attack while fishing in the shanty . Had nothing to do with the events that happened that day like the media made it to be .. I for one prefer to fish with snow on the ice compared to the slick ice . Have seen people get hurt by falling out there when theres no snow on more then one occasion . Let it snow !!

Dale

PS . by the way accuweather is calling for 3-6 inches for Sat . So get out before the weekend if you like it snow free .

Smile snow

Yes I was out on that ice the day it broke, snow and lots of water on the ice, if I remenber right he died by his snowmoblie
    close to davis bessie, any way let it snow its great for our snow
    bussiness, Have fun be safe and get your limits.

Default Wow !!!

You would think that someone of your experience would have avoided being out there in that mess. Yes he died near shore however he had his heart attack out while fishing . His son had already called 911 before they even knew the ice was moving . How do I know this ?? I was on scene as a First Responder for the local VFD .

Dale

Smile snow

yes alot of us made a bad desicion that day, have learn from this trust me, I may have meet you that day, were you by any chance on the air boat that day off wild wings.