Catawba Wednesday Catawba Wednesday Catawba Wednesday Catawba Wednesday

Default Catawba Wednesday

4 of us went 3-4 miles out nw out of state park, parallel directly west of mouse. Tried in close with no success and worked our way out. Didn't get into them until the last spot at 3:30 and ended up with 7. Used green or blue Prism swedish pimples. Other guys out there used rapalas. A few PIB guides were in the area. Everybody we talked to said they didn't catch or see any on their electronics in closer, had to be way out there. A very cold day with a lot of people having issues with starting there 4wheelers. We had to get stating fluid and one guy lost all the air on his 4wheelrs tires on the ride up and had to go fill them up.

Hey game hunter, what size pimple's were they #6? I've been having a heck of a time finding a good selection of those things in any stores.
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

I believe I used a size 8 or 9 silver and blue prism, but only had one. Size 6 silver and green prism was the other. All with trailer hooks and loaded with shiners. It seemed the bigger presentation the better. I found them at land big fish in coventry 2 weeks ago, but they closed that location. I did go to swedish pimple web site and ordered some big ones. Haven't received them yet.