fishin thursday fishin thursday fishin thursday fishin thursday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: fishin thursday

Post Thanks / Like

Default fishin thursday

Looking for a ride out on Thursday. I have everything but a ride I can pitch in on gas or even pick up bait. Let me know if u got room for me I'm not walkin again that's for the birds.. I do have a sled to ride in if needed. Not picky either crane or Catawba but Catawba is closer

Thanks
    Nate

Post Thanks / Like

Default walk

How far did you walk? Was it Catawba or Crane you walked? I don't have
    a ride and might be walking.
    thanks,
    Dan

Post Thanks / Like

Walked about a mile an a half out of Catawba. Don't know exact but it was a long walk back...

Post Thanks / Like

Dont waste your time out of Catawba. Fished Tuesday and didnt see one single person with a single fish. 1 guy said he lost one at the hole, but that was it. Save your time and money. Yeah, im tired of all these guys saying how good the fishin is and how many their catchin. A bunch of BS. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Really, tough to argue with pics of fish.
    check out this post
    http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/commu...d.php?t=248995

Post Thanks / Like

Well, i was just jokin for the most part, but it kinda pisses me off. Me and a buddy went out last Thursday and went to the pack 2.5 miles west. He picked up 1 and i got skunked. Then we went out yesterday (Tuesday) and nobody was catching anything. Although, we went more NNW than west. There was a decent amount of people where we were at and we moved in that area 3 or 4 times without even a bite in 4 hrs. And, didnt see anybody with the 1st fish. And then people on here are saying how good the fishing is. Well, maybe im just a bad fisherman. lol I just wanna see real results when im up there, people with fish, and i havent yet. Sooo thats all i got to say about that.

Post Thanks / Like

I know, I have the same thing happen. Go, no fish and someone has
    pics like this and it it difficult to figure. With the hundreds of guys
    out someone has to catch something, usually just not me. LOL.
    The only thing to do is enjoy the day and have fun, a fish once in
    awhile helps the journey.

Post Thanks / Like

I was out of Catawba on Tues. Went out and fished near the main two groups and it was very slow except for two guys that had 6. I saw the guy that posted the picture sitting half a mile closer all by himself. Rode in to talk to him and he had 4 on the ice all still flopping. The fish were hungry Mon and Tues. We caught almost every fish we marked. Unfortunately didn't mark many. The fish are in the area you just have to get over top of them. This guy moved to an area where there wasn't a soul around and found them. Everyone I talked to said it was fast and furious Sat and Sun. The biggest problem with fishing weekdays is a lot less fisherman to find them. FYI I wanted to move in where he was sitting, but I knew his group was going to move in by him and we had 6 in our group. I didn't want to start drilling a ton of holes and possibly spook the fish he worked to find.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crane

Hi everyone I am a new member to this forum. I have followed this forum for a while and now I have something to contribute. I fished Crane on Tuesday afternoon. Walked out North 2.1 miles no bites. Walked out to 2.65 miles no bites. Walked out to 3.1 miles no bites. Fished from 3:15pm to 7:00pm. We were the only walkers. Everyone else looked to be out about 4 to 5 miles and were both east and west of the Island. You know what they say, 90% of the fish are caught by 10% of the fisherman. Only talked to one guy and he said he got 2.