Ice fishing guide warning !!! Ice fishing guide warning !!! Ice fishing guide warning !!! Ice fishing guide warning !!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sorry we have different views on this. There is always two sides to every story, and sometimes we don't get both sides . It works both ways.
    Have a good season

i have been using buckeye fishing charters for several years to go ice fishing at Put-In-Bay. i have sent in my deposit in year after year and if the conditions did not allow for ice fishing to happen, i got my deposits back, along with my 5 friends deposits. Jeff is a great guide and has helped me catch some awesome fish. this "dale" is spewing a load of ******** and trying to hurt Jeff's ice fishing business. i was on the ice last year at PIB during an extremely short season. i caught several walleye and no perch. i saw some people in his group catch some awesome size walleye. i met some of is long time customers, very nice people. yeah right the facebook page is a scam, are you kidding me? what's next, accusation of Photoshopping smiles and giant fish on to peoples bodies? i will be back to PIB to fish with Buckeye Fishing Charters this year.

i have been using buckeye fishing charters for several years to go ice fishing at Put-In-Bay. i have sent in my deposit in year after year and if the conditions did not allow for ice fishing to happen, i got my deposits back, along with my 5 friends deposits. Jeff is a great guide and has helped me catch some awesome fish. this "dale" is spewing a load of ******** and trying to hurt Jeff's ice fishing business. i was on the ice last year at PIB during an extremely short season. i caught several walleye and no perch. i saw some people in his group catch some awesome size walleye. i met some of is long time customers, very nice people. yeah right the facebook page is a scam, are you kidding me? what's next, accusation of Photoshopping smiles and giant fish on to peoples bodies? i will be back to PIB to fish with Buckeye Fishing Charters this year.