See ya in the spring See ya in the spring See ya in the spring See ya in the spring
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default See ya in the spring

Well, it had been over a month since I was able to get out, mostly due to the bad weather for fishing. This and the fact that the recent wind storms tore my poor boat cover to shreds, has made me decide to pack it in.

The boat is an outboard, but there comes a time when the writing is on the wall and it is just not worth the fight any longer.

See y'all on the spring. That's "see ya on the water" as I'll be around the forums from time to time
    21ft Red Mirrocraft Open Bow w/ gray Evinrude 120 OB. Nicknamed "Sunny Daze".

Channel 79, hit me up. Can be caught perch'n or drift'n around the islands when I make it out.

Post Thanks / Like

B can man, You have a great winter and Holiday Season. We will get hooked up next year for sure. Got the boat back together and even got myself a new toy to go with it. I am now the owner of 2013 9.9 Suzuki Model # DF9.9THX high thrust 4 stroke for a kicker with power trim/tilt. I even sprung for a new canvas on the boat. The wife claims that when it comes to the boat and fishing that I am worse than all the grand sons put together. Well she is entitled to think whatever she wants I have my opinion of her also(LOL)! Anyhow it is only 4 months till March so if the weather pattern of the last few years holds we will be able to start this whole thing over again then. Just want to wish all the rest of you fellow members a great winter season and Holidays (lurkers also). Be safe and think spring.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

Same to you wakina

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by B can man View Post
    Well, it had been over a month since I was able to get out, mostly due to the bad weather for fishing. This and the fact that the recent wind storms tore my poor boat cover to shreds, has made me decide to pack it in.

The boat is an outboard, but there comes a time when the writing is on the wall and it is just not worth the fight any longer.

See y'all on the spring. That's "see ya on the water" as I'll be around the forums from time to time
    Was a pleasure meeting you!
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
    B can man, You have a great winter and Holiday Season. We will get hooked up next year for sure. Got the boat back together and even got myself a new toy to go with it. I am now the owner of 2013 9.9 Suzuki Model # DF9.9THX high thrust 4 stroke for a kicker with power trim/tilt. I even sprung for a new canvas on the boat. The wife claims that when it comes to the boat and fishing that I am worse than all the grand sons put together. Well she is entitled to think whatever she wants I have my opinion of her also(LOL)! Anyhow it is only 4 months till March so if the weather pattern of the last few years holds we will be able to start this whole thing over again then. Just want to wish all the rest of you fellow members a great winter season and Holidays (lurkers also). Be safe and think spring.
    NICE PICKUP ON THE 9.9!

Wakina and Black Pearl,

I am fortunate to have gotten to chat with you both a bit more this past season. The season was good to me. I made many connections and a few that I consider to be the beginnings of friendships. I know that if the time ever comes that I need help, I can count on you guys and I hope that you fellas know that I am just a radio/phone call away.

As always, I wish I could have gotten out more than I did. Some day I will get to retire and God-willing, I will be on the lake most of the summer.

Great holidays to you, my friends and to ALL. We have a lot to be thankful for, so let the spirit of the holidays touch your heart and fill you with great joy!
    21ft Red Mirrocraft Open Bow w/ gray Evinrude 120 OB. Nicknamed "Sunny Daze".

Channel 79, hit me up. Can be caught perch'n or drift'n around the islands when I make it out.