Who's still fishing? Who's still fishing? Who's still fishing? Who's still fishing?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Who's still fishing?

I know there are still lots of guys fishing the west coast from Luna Pier to Breast Bay, but no reports on here. I fished out of Sterling a few weeks ago and managed 5, but they were still out a few miles. I heard they moved into 12-14fow, but haven't been able to get out due to work and the wind since then. Starting next week, I should be able to fish and post some reports for that area. Anyone else fish until ice in?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still hoping to get out a few times this and next month, but the freakin wind!!!
    I can only hope I have earned the freedom that has been given me.

Post Thanks / Like

Been in the same boat as you. Between deer season, weather and work I haven't been out in over 4 weeks. Looking to get up there next week a few times assuming the wind machine inst in high gear.

Probably going to focus around the islands unless there are some better reports that spring up. Definitely going to fish until ice, and hopefully we see weather like the past few years and can fish until Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I know I sure would like to be but the boats already out. Think the next boat's going to be an outboard. If anyone needs another pole or help with gas money, pM me.
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Post Thanks / Like

Default november walleye

I live here in Michigan but drove to huron brother and I trolled 20ft to 36ft east of kellys island and caught our biggest walleyes of the year 12-11-9-lots of big ones ,can be rough but great opportunity,we also sleep on the boat regardless of how cold ,reefrunners some weighted,I find lures run more consistent with weight when in rough water,lots of fish marked.
    Tom