Does a Thermocell work on biting flies? Does a Thermocell work on biting flies? Does a Thermocell work on biting flies? Does a Thermocell work on biting flies?

Default Does a Thermocell work on biting flies?

I was wondering if anyone ever tried using a Thermocell Mosquito Repellent to repell the biting flies? You know what I'm talking about! The dog days of summer with no wind trolling along and being eaten alive by house flies. They don't bother me as much as my wife (you know how that works, if the wife isn't happy nobodys happy) and kids. I am thinking about getting her one with 50 refills (ha ha) for Christmas. This purchase might get me a few more hours on the lake in the summer.

I have a 26 foot cuddy that is fairly deep sided and put it next to the drivers seat on the floor and it helps tremendously. The only time I got bit this year was when I was stepping out on the swim platform to net a fish or the gas ran out. I got mine last year before Christmas on clearance for about half price.

We have the same problem when we go to Minnesota each year. I bought a pair of white scrubs to put on over my shorts. They worked great for keeping the sun and biting flies off.