walleye2 go is headed for the barn walleye2 go is headed for the barn walleye2 go is headed for the barn walleye2 go is headed for the barn
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default walleye2 go is headed for the barn

Well it's early for me to be pulling out, but after watching the extended forecast I'm throwing in the towel. Dad and I are coming up tomorrow to winterize the camper and pull the boat home. It's been another good year and the freezer has a good supply of both perch and walleye. Thanks to Somethin Fishy and Bad Karma... it's been great jumping around on boats again this year. And a great big thanks to Skipper 9! Thanks for always trying to keep us on fish. I know it's a thorn in your side managing the network at times, but you do it well my friend. Oh yeah, about forgot to mention my other marina buddy Spoonfeeder. Thanks Larry! It's been great working with all you guys on the water!

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Greg, thanks!!!! Another great year.... it was fun keeping everyone on the fish.... I will always work hard for good friends...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Greg, its was great meeting you, Skipper9, and Something Fishing at the marina this year. I too have called it a year. Got some major work to do on the boat this off season. Looking forward to April 1st already.

Spoonfeeder
    Larry

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Damn...its over all READY!!

Man it went fast guys, maybe cause we all had so much success and fun- Hopefully winter goes as fast with only about 5 months to burn. I bet the 5 months take twice as long to pass as the last 7 months went.
    Think "Somethin Fishy Too" is coming home on 26th. Im done fishing with the past 2 weeks luck- well....gas guzzling skills...lol

Fished on Saturday19th and it was a miserable S.O.B.- it was like a spring jig jerk that I say Ill never do again. Wind was 15-20, an a nice steady drizzle all day but did stop at 3pm ish. Trolled till noon with 1 delicious white bass, headed to Kellys Airport Reef because the guys were die hards and I apprieciated them for that. Ended up with 68 perch, hands were so numb that we barely could grab minnows to bait hooks. It was nice though holding the warm fish and getting that warm lake water spray off the achored stern.

Thanks to Jim/Skipper 9, Greg/Walleye eye togo, Joe/Bad Karma dba"Wicked Eye", Larry/Spoonfeeder (Spoonie), Ed/ Parker Here, Eric/Eyehunter II, Rick/ Chankanubb, Kevin/ Fishtales....an all others that fished together this season-Im sure I forgot someone.. think I may have another fisherman Shelly J to work with next year...happy future holidays to all- Ron

Oh lets get it started for next year...only about 190ish days till boat launch- Im shooting for a 45 degree water temp (April 5th)
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete