fishing fishing fishing fishing

Thread: fishing

Default fishing

Why is it so quite here? Is no one fishing? I know I haven't been..... need a new prop, Mouse Is. is trecherish. I know can't get spell check to work
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Most people have pulled there boats already for the year. Most marinas close mid October. Late fall till spring is pretty quiet on here.

Know I sure wanted to be out more. Been plenty windy most days for some of us left in water. Then there is the algae in close on west end. And seems like the perch bite is up one day and down the next. Extended forecast this weekend thru next week sure doesn't look like the winds will be doing us any favor... unless it changes going to be blowing a plenty....

As a former boater in the West end I can tell you the best fishing is from late October till mid November. I can't tell you how many years I've seen bad weather scare everyone out now only to have great weather in a week or 2 and have it last till mid November. Great perching in shallow water.

Quote Originally Posted by legalskater View Post
    As a former boater in the West end I can tell you the best fishing is from late October till mid November. I can't tell you how many years I've seen bad weather scare everyone out now only to have great weather in a week or 2 and have it last till mid November. Great perching in shallow water.
    That's what I'm talkin' 'bout. It's a roll of the dice but I'm getting a new prop so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Going out with skipper 9 Sunday, glade he has a bigger boat!! Wind wind go away.
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav