i noticed they shut down modis imagery! i noticed they shut down modis imagery! i noticed they shut down modis imagery! i noticed they shut down modis imagery!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default i noticed they shut down modis imagery!

i bet one plane ride on airforce one would have paid for it for quite sometime.....
    sorry, i couldn't help myself...
    tight lines to all!!.....Stubby.....Lady B II....ch 79.....

that Asian trip the sob is planning the 6 th would help out to. They need to ground Air Force One

sorry! Did not mean to play partial politics.. I should have said ALL those sob's should stop spending money.

Quote Originally Posted by BobR View Post
    sorry! Did not mean to play partial politics.. I should have said ALL those sob's should stop spending money.
    Don't be sorry. I like a man who calls it like it is. SOB is putting it nicely.
    "ReelTime"
    Kencraft Challenger 215

the sad part is they shut down and tell the people to stay home when they go back to work they still pay them for the time off, could our government be any dumber, remember this at voting time.

Quote Originally Posted by BobR View Post
    that Asian trip the sob is planning the 6 th would help out to. They need to ground Air Force One
    Not wanting to start a pissing match!

The money for this trip was appropriated before the Government shutdown therefore it is legal. That is the difference. The money for the satellite was not as it is part of the Budget or CR that was not passed. Whether or not the trip should have been taken is only a matter of personal opinion but by setting money aside it was paid for ahead of time.
    Here is why the imagery is shut down!

http://www.gao.gov/legal/lawresource...ackground.html
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Quote Originally Posted by penalty box View Post
    the sad part is they shut down and tell the people to stay home when they go back to work they still pay them for the time off, could our government be any dumber, remember this at voting time.
    But how will we know WHICH DUMMY to vote for? these are sad times for AMERICANS! I'd better stop now.
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
    Not wanting to start a pissing match!

The money for this trip was appropriated before the Government shutdown therefore it is legal. That is the difference. The money for the satellite was not as it is part of the Budget or CR that was not passed. Whether or not the trip should have been taken is only a matter of personal opinion but by setting money aside it was paid for ahead of time.
    Here is why the imagery is shut down!

http://www.gao.gov/legal/lawresource...ackground.html
    So with that being said, can I buy a new boat this spring even though I am broke but I have "budgeted" for it?

Wonder if I could sell that to the wife?

Quote Originally Posted by Steuben1 View Post
    So with that being said, can I buy a new boat this spring even though I am broke but I have "budgeted" for it?

Wonder if I could sell that to the wife?
    That is or would be a domestic impasse!

Let me ask you this. If you go to the bank and apply for and are granted a mortgage/loan to buy a house that cost several times your income does that mean that you are broke if you accept? No' It means that the bank has determined that you can and will be able to pay for the house in the future so they gave you the mortgage.

What happens if you get a new neighbor that you don't like, does that mean that you can stop paying for your house and just up and move? What would happen to you financially if you did stop paying and moved?

This present government shutdown is due to the ACA, nothing more, the spending part of the budget had already been worked out and approved. It seems very strange to me that one party decided that they would add the poison pill and then shutdown the government over something that they cannot stop as the ACA Law is mandatory spending and is not part of the negotiating of the appropriations process of the budget it is included automatically.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

OK, OK. Can we have a fishing report....anyone? I wish I had one to give.
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav