wednesday fishing wednesday fishing wednesday fishing wednesday fishing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default wednesday fishing

Whose fishing tomorrow. Gonna start at c can. Last trip for year. Pulling boat when done.

I'm going as long as waves not too bad. Not sure if heading north of b can or towards c can. I'm going to try he at marina around 7 or so.

Gonna be out by green and rattle around 10 or so...I'll let you know how it goes

Will be launching around 9:00 AM and heading southeast of C and Northeast of Niagara. I got to Magee yesterday afternoon and talked with a few guys who fished yesterday. No one had a good report. Everyone I talked to was complaining of the grass/weeds around the cans...

Default Perch'in

Went out of Magee's tues. 1 1/2 mile north of the lighthouse at West Sister. It started out slow and go slower yet the small pack started to grow. Made a move
    to B with no takers and went to Niagra with the same no takers and packed it in.
    The 30 we did get were 8 and 9 in. Will probably start sat. north of West Sister.

Good Luck.

Gene

Tried sw side of rattle around 11 , nothing but whites then went to sw side of green , same story. Last stop was 1/4 mile west of the south tip of put in bay at 1:00...picked up 30 in an hour but had to quit early. Nice size 10" to 12"s

We made it out. Fished about a hour. Was to bumpy for my dad. Couple junk fish was all at c can

A friend and I headed for C and was kind of rough.. Stopped about a mile from C to do some drifting and was bouncing around some. Neither of us thought much about the wave action, but within 15 minutes for the first time in 68 years we were both chumming.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Ike View Post
    A friend and I headed for C and was kind of rough.. Stopped about a mile from C to do some drifting and was bouncing around some. Neither of us thought much about the wave action, but within 15 minutes for the first time in 68 years we were both chumming.
    Was that yesterday or today? Was planning to go today - but after the posts and the still crappy looking forecast last evening, we cancelled, only to calm and fog here this morning. But limnotech buoy still shows 1.7 (translate 3.5 footers) thurs AM so wondering if we made the right call. Oh well, too late now when your are 2 hours away and buddies are taking vacation.....

That was yesterday