My Daily Routine... Thank you! My Daily Routine... Thank you! My Daily Routine... Thank you! My Daily Routine... Thank you!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile My Daily Routine... Thank you!

I just want to say thanks for all of the fine folks that have assisted us weekenders to find some fish. Besides helping us find some fish, they have befriended me and provided more information that I can take in at times. And it goes beyond fishing and has been very instrumental in my life's journey. The whole collaboration process is just wonderful. From sharing locations, to patterns/colors that are working better than others, it is just amazing. But besides just getting on the fish, I have read some wonder stories. You will not see very many posts from me because I am still learning and I do not want to clutter up the site with bad information or junk. But I would be doing this site a disservice if I didn't say thanks and how much I appreciate being able to pull up the site and see how folks are doing. Though I have also seen some real jerks make comments and personal attacks towards others, it’s funny how quickly those individuals get called to task, and protect the ones that truly make an investment into this site. Don't get me wrong, there have also been some really good debates, but everyone for the most part is sincere and respectful to others. Though the season is not over, I just wanted to send a shout out to say THANKS. You guys are AWESOME. I have to work every day, (just like all of you), but one of the first things I get the privilege of doing is logging in each day and checking things out. You have made my daily routine better and for that, I thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

That would be a good name for a boat "My Daily Routine"

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Agree

Quote Originally Posted by GANGWest View Post
    I just want to say thanks for all of the fine folks that have assisted us weekenders to find some fish. Besides helping us find some fish, they have befriended me and provided more information that I can take in at times. And it goes beyond fishing and has been very instrumental in my life's journey. The whole collaboration process is just wonderful. From sharing locations, to patterns/colors that are working better than others, it is just amazing. But besides just getting on the fish, I have read some wonder stories. You will not see very many posts from me because I am still learning and I do not want to clutter up the site with bad information or junk. But I would be doing this site a disservice if I didn't say thanks and how much I appreciate being able to pull up the site and see how folks are doing. Though I have also seen some real jerks make comments and personal attacks towards others, it’s funny how quickly those individuals get called to task, and protect the ones that truly make an investment into this site. Don't get me wrong, there have also been some really good debates, but everyone for the most part is sincere and respectful to others. Though the season is not over, I just wanted to send a shout out to say THANKS. You guys are AWESOME. I have to work every day, (just like all of you), but one of the first things I get the privilege of doing is logging in each day and checking things out. You have made my daily routine better and for that, I thank you.
    Well said said GANGWest. I found this site in July and have been lurking ever since. I check often to see who, what, and where. It has all been very helpful. I have even determined my biggest problem with fishing; getting up at the crack of dawn is not my idea of fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wow

Brown Eyes, you got it all wrong, no wonder you hate fishin, you need to be FISHIN @ the crack of dawn, that's how ya get it done early !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see some newer members. All you have to do is call us I know Greg,Mike, Jim and myself would be happy to help you out if we can.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice post Gangwest!

I am also a weekend fisherman and have been a member of this site for a few years now. I can't begin to tell you how much I have learned from the great people who post here. I am like you and rather I post or not I check this site every single day as part of my routine. I am a member of a couple of other outdoors forums but this is the only one I visit religiously. The generosity of the people are what make this site a great one and it sounds like you will be another great addition.

Welcome aboard!

Post Thanks / Like

I will second everything gangwest has said. I to have not contributed much info to this site, but do what I can. This is a great place to learn and gather information. The captains who contribute here are tops and hope to fish with them one day. This is also the first place I go to every morning. Great first morning routine!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Every morning and every night

Agree 1000%. I check the site every morning and every night. Even if I can't be fishing, I like reading what you all have done. I live vicarously through you guys as I bide my time til my next trip to the lake. I have learned so much from all of you! Thanks.
    21ft Red Mirrocraft Open Bow w/ gray Evinrude 120 OB. Nicknamed "Sunny Daze".

Channel 79, hit me up. Can be caught perch'n or drift'n around the islands when I make it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tx

Agreed, site is a valuable tool. I am a week end warrior who because of gas cost does not want to troll all day where there are no eyes. My next stop after checking marine forcast is to pop in here and see where on the west side I should fish. My thanks also..

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gangwest

Great post Greg, Thanks and was great to meet you and your dad this year. Glad you enjoyed the season as I did. We shared info this season and I hope you learned a few things. We all learn new things everyday though. Keep fishing and would be glad to help you anyway I can.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]