looking for new marina looking for new marina looking for new marina looking for new marina
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Question

Matt, is there a campground or place to stay close around the marina or do I have to sleep in my boat? I like to stay a few days when I go up to fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin Crazy View Post
    Matt, is there a campground or place to stay close around the marina or do I have to sleep in my boat? I like to stay a few days when I go up to fish.
    There is a campground right next door to channel grove. They are pretty filled up all the time. There is currently 2 campers for sale in there not sure on the prices. Think there in the $10k range. The campgrounds is Kott's Camp. Pretty laid back. Mostly fishing campground. There is a golf cart path from Kotts to Channel Grove. I have a camper there and dock my sporty at channel grove. There are other camp grounds close also.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin Crazy View Post
    East Harbor State Park is within 5 miles, and there are probably 5 or more campgrounds between the marina and East harbor.

Smile thanks

Thanks for all the information from everyone, The reel sport team has chosen dock 61 at channel grove, 6 down from skipper nine. Thanks again Capt. Mike and Wayne 419 265 2736

Nice to meet y'all today. Channel Grove is surely a nice place. I'm probably gonna go talk at them myself.
    Rookie Perch fisher, veteran Perch eater.

Default like this

Quote Originally Posted by wayne johnson View Post
    Thanks for all the information from everyone, The reel sport team has chosen dock 61 at channel grove, 6 down from skipper nine. Thanks again Capt. Mike and Wayne 419 265 2736
    if channel grove wasn't the go to marina before, it sure has to be now! looking forward to next season already with the eyehunter team side by side with reel sport.

waterdog Guest

Default Cost of dockage?

How much do they charge for a dock?

Mine was $975 no electric/water. I think $1075 with water and electric

I am thinking I am going to make the move as well.

There goes the neighborhood, make sure you keep your hands off the Maint. MGR. Machine, she has had a rough enough life already. If I find anything wrong with it her I am coming after ya.

Look forward to seeing more of you next year.