Where'd the dumping grounds perch go? Where'd the dumping grounds perch go? Where'd the dumping grounds perch go? Where'd the dumping grounds perch go?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Where'd the dumping grounds perch go?

Well, i havent been up to the lake in a few days, but a friend of mine was out there today and said nobody did that good around the dumping grounds. Theres no way all the perch, (yellow perch), are thick as theives one week and gone the next. Well, i mean they move around but susposedly nobody could find em today. Im sure they went 1 of 4 ways. N, S, E, or W. lol Yeah, my buddy said they moved 4 or 5 times and everywhere was full of junk fish which surprised me cause i aint been catchin much junk out there. So if anyone has any idea of where the yellows went it would be appreciated. Thank ya

Post Thanks / Like

Buddy of mine got their limits 1 mile NE of west sister!
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

waterdog Guest

Default ~Bring Plenty of Minnows~

Quote Originally Posted by hot-n-tot501 View Post
    Well, i havent been up to the lake in a few days, but a friend of mine was out there today and said nobody did that good around the dumping grounds. Theres no way all the perch, (yellow perch), are thick as theives one week and gone the next. Well, i mean they move around but susposedly nobody could find em today. Im sure they went 1 of 4 ways. N, S, E, or W. lol Yeah, my buddy said they moved 4 or 5 times and everywhere was full of junk fish which surprised me cause i aint been catchin much junk out there. So if anyone has any idea of where the yellows went it would be appreciated. Thank ya
    The white perch have been mixed in with the yellow perch.
    I have been fishing NE of "H" can in 18 fow.
    You will need 4 scoops per person.
    I would also use strips of a white perch filet to catch the perch when I ran out of minnows.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dumping grounds

I will be out looking for perch on the dumping grounds today give me a shout just is on 79 if any one finds them first

Post Thanks / Like

A buddy of mine said the afternoon bite is better. He and his wife got their limit in several hours yesterday afternoon...17 pounds.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Come on people, i need to know where the school of perch are at out around the dumping grounds. Thats yellow of course, not whites. lol Ive heard the drop anchor, up and down and get your limit in an hour or two hasnt been happening on the dumping grounds in the last few days. But idk, im sure somebody reading this post did well. Gonna be up there all weekend so ill be sure to post anything. Thanks yall

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hot-n-tot501 View Post
    I have little Erie experiance, but on other waters at times fish just seem to get lockjaw from time to time. On Erie water clairity I am told makes a big difference. Down south, cold fronts can make fishing difficult.