what a day what a day what a day what a day
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what a day

Cool what a day

Gotta thank the eyehunter team for an amazing day. Took my dad out on eyehunter II for his first time fishing in 88 yrs and boy did they make it great. Walleye limit by 10 went to perch off cedar point dumping grounds and finished with our limit around 3
    Thanks again guys. Jason

Yes gotta admit it was a blast. 48 walleye by 10 and 240 big perch by 2 I think. Great fishing. 1 of my best trips all year with great people !

It was a blast fishing with u too. I had a blast some of the best fishing I had seen this year thanks for coming with me it was a pleasure having you.
    Thanks
    Capt Erik
    Bose-Man Sportfishing

Kapt erik(yes I spelled that with a k)and his crew did a great job Saturday on the water that was a great day of fishing. Everyone should be proud.. that will be a day that we talk about for many years.... great job guys....

Ok eyehunters. will be up this weekend. lets get them

My turn comes soon this I gotta see for myself! Limiting out on eyes by 10!
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

no question in my mind that they did. They don't talk trash. But it would be fun to help them out.

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    Kapt erik(yes I spelled that with a k)and his crew did a great job Saturday on the water that was a great day of fishing. Everyone should be proud.. that will be a day that we talk about for many years.... great job guys....
    Thanks Cap
    Thanks
    Capt Erik
    Bose-Man Sportfishing

I have been out with Capt Erik a few times this year and he always does a great job.....and he has a lovely singing voice too!

Blog Entries

Default capn Erik

Where in the heck did you find your perch....? I tried for an hour and only got 26 before the lady wanted to go in......ha ha- Man, I wish I could of stayed out longer!!!! BUT- WAIT!!!!

Saturday afternoon's fun walk-on with Capt. Jimmy (Skipper 9) was the most action I've been involved in all year. 48 in about 4hours, and I lost one at net, then Jim was schooling me on netting...Ha ha then he lost the next one at the net...**** we both laughed pretty good. Good thing we had them coming in left n right (or port & starboard) - Fish On
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete