what a day what a day what a day what a day
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what a day

Quote Originally Posted by rsfrail View Post
    before the lady wanted to go in......ha ha- Man, I wish I could of stayed out longer!!!! BUT- WAIT!!!
    ....this must be serious....lol

waterdog Guest

Default ~LMAO~ 2 hours is all my "Lucky Charm" can fish

Quote Originally Posted by walleye2go View Post
    ....this must be serious....lol
    2 hours and we are "Done"..............

It is just one of those facts of life.

I can fish for 8 hours......but when Mama's there it is 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by rsfrail View Post
    Where in the heck did you find your perch....? I tried for an hour and only got 26 before the lady wanted to go in......ha ha- Man, I wish I could of stayed out longer!!!! BUT- WAIT!!!!

Saturday afternoon's fun walk-on with Capt. Jimmy (Skipper 9) was the most action I've been involved in all year. 48 in about 4hours, and I lost one at net, then Jim was schooling me on netting...Ha ha then he lost the next one at the net...**** we both laughed pretty good. Good thing we had them coming in left n right (or port & starboard) - Fish On
    Thanks for the perch numbers ron! Couldnt have done it without u or jim that's what this fishing thing is all about helping each other out.also I'm workin on some new songs for everyone huntnfish lol!!!! Real big !!!
    Thanks
    Capt Erik
    Bose-Man Sportfishing

Can't wait to hear them

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK PEARL View Post
    My turn comes soon this I gotta see for myself! Limiting out on eyes by 10!
    Go for a walk on and see for yourself. Last time I fished with skipper9 (a month ago) we had our boat limit in 2 passes. You will be amazed.
    "ReelTime"
    Kencraft Challenger 215

Been with him many times. I was with Erik last saturday

Smile what a day

My son and I fished with Captain Erik on Saturday and we had a blast. We did in fact limit out with 48 walleye by 10:10 in the morning.

We fished with Captain Jim memorial day and caught 5 fish Ohio's while limiting out. Captain Jim and Captain Erik are the best charter captains that I have ever fished with.

We are booked for September 7th...hope they are still biting!

I have fished several times on the eyehunter charters. if they say they got the fish they did. I think the only time I have ever been out on the eyehunter that did not come back with a limit of fish was jims first trip this year and he had not even left the docks. i was not expecting to get limits that trip, first time out having no clue where to fish with 4-6 footers on top of that. I was just glad to be on the lake after a what felt like a really winter. he still found the fish and we would had gotten the limit or very close expect one of the men on board was not used to the 4-6 ft waves on lake erie and got sick so we all figured it was best for him to just wrap it up early and find some land for his sake.

eyehunter charters are trueley worth the seat on the boat, not just for the fish, but for hoe much fun you will have aboard as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Get the net! View Post
    My son and I fished with Captain Erik on Saturday and we had a blast. We did in fact limit out with 48 walleye by 10:10 in the morning.

We fished with Captain Jim memorial day and caught 5 fish Ohio's while limiting out. Captain Jim and Captain Erik are the best charter captains that I have ever fished with.

We are booked for September 7th...hope they are still biting!
    Thanks can't wait to get out in the morning and get after them
    Thanks
    Capt Erik
    Bose-Man Sportfishing

Wow so many good fishing spots.... where or where should I go.... so many decisions!!!! Good luck out there this