Canadian license Canadian license Canadian license Canadian license
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Canadian license

Is there anywhere you can buy a Canadian license around port Clinton area without having to stop at pellee island to get 1. Thanks.

you could just print it out online if you cant find it anywhere, I know happy hooker don't have them I asked them before
    Last edited by Firetiger; 08-12-2013 at 04:08 PM.

I have purchased mine the last 2 years online. As long as you have a valid outdoor card it is pretty easy.You just print it out on home printer and sign it.

Default over the line

The link in previous post is for Ontario Ministeries. You need and outdoor card,thats $9 and good for 3 years. Print that out and keep the paper till you get the wallet card in the mail. Then pick your choice of a one day or season lic. One day is like 20 bucks for perch walleye bass. Buy the conservation lic, and its about 42 bucks. for perch bass and only a couple walleye per day. The full lic for season is about 80 bucks. These you print out on the computer and pay with credit card online. Keep this paper on you and dry. The other thing you have to do is call Canada by phone before you cross. They ask for all names, birthdays, boat color etc and hull #, how long and where fishing at. Any questions on this just stop by or call the border patrol office on 53 in Port Clinton. Its a little bit of hassle to go over the line but the fishing is so good most of the year. Once you do the routine a couple times its easy. JUST DONT TOUCH LAND unless emergency ! If you do, be prepared to spend the day with them. Coming back across the line back to US, you have a good possibility of being stopped, followed etc, by our Border Patrol and asked questions about where you come from and could search the boat. Best thing to do is just call the guys at the Rt. 53 BP office and let them tell you so you don't get any bad info. I go over during late summer and fall and have never had much of a problem, I have been stopped, followed , asked questions, been ashore, but the fishing is good. A passport or passcard is a good idea to have some pc of mind.
    Last edited by gregnwtf; 08-12-2013 at 11:51 PM.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Half Pole…

If you’re at the lake and want to fish Canadian waters and are without access to the internet. The people at Majestic Motel help fisherman obtain their Canadian fishing license. They’re located at 8629 N Shore Blvd, Marblehead Ohio. 419-798-4382.

The Canadian phone in # gregnwtf talked about is 1-888-226-7277.

Thumbs up you fellas

that are making the trip to Pt Pelee, the fish are stacked up two miles west from the southern most tip, the pack of boat will be obvious.I have seen the fish and feathers out there checking for licenses.
    Good luck and see you out there on Thursday.

I issue fishing lic for a living. If you follow that link and begin the purchase it will advise on the sportsman card to add to the order etc..

Default Wow!

239 Bucks for a 3 year license?!?!?! Maybe I will just stay in Ohio and Michigan!
    All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Yeah was just after a 1 day license. Guess just have to pick a date and order online In advance to save time not stopping at pellee