any perch? any perch? any perch? any perch?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any perch?

Post Thanks / Like

Question any perch?

Been gone for 2 weeks and spent 2 days in Ludington with Myron gilbert who is a good captain and put us on some big king salmon! 2 days caught 18 salmon 3 over 25 lbs the rest over 15. Now back on erie looking for perch, anyone catching any near the turn around buoy? thanks for any info

Nat

Post Thanks / Like

I seen 2 nice catches of perch at the dock Saturday and they said they were 2 miles NE of water intake

Post Thanks / Like

I have been getting my limits. N w of intake...north of toledo light got..cords ...i fished all around the pack in the pack north side of the pack i do the best

Post Thanks / Like

Biggest tip i can add is they are biting better n the afternoon...1:30 pm they turned on

Post Thanks / Like

I would be happy with the coordinates if you would please kind sir

Post Thanks / Like

Fished today northeast (4 miles out from mienkes) of the intake. Had 60 in the box real qucik and then it shut down at 10:00. Moved 4 times . Always found fish but could not get them going. Ended the day with 80 at 1:00. Perch in this area are in excellent condition ranging from 8" - 10" with almost no throw backs. A few white bass and white perch. Half minnows work best right on the bottome with no bling. Dark hooks were better than gold. Red hooks caught no fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PZeiler View Post
    Fished today northeast (4 miles out from mienkes) of the intake. Had 60 in the box real qucik and then it shut down at 10:00. Moved 4 times . Always found fish but could not get them going. Ended the day with 80 at 1:00. Perch in this area are in excellent condition ranging from 8" - 10" with almost no throw backs. A few white bass and white perch. Half minnows work best right on the bottome with no bling. Dark hooks were better than gold. Red hooks caught no fish.
    how deep of water and what time in the am did you get out? and thanks for all the info. you mean the Toledo water intake right

Post Thanks / Like

Fished northwest of the intake Fri and Sat we got 65 of 90 Fri for 19lbs and 95 of 120 for 29lbs today. Good size perch for this time of year.

Post Thanks / Like

Trollingfool - 23 ft of water. Started fishing at 8:30 and it is the Toledo Water Intake

Post Thanks / Like

what are the numbers for the intake?
    thanks,
    Dan