any perch? any perch? any perch? any perch?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: any perch?

Post Thanks / Like

Roughly
    W83 16 000
    N41 42 500

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for all of the info fellas went to the intake to the north west and fished, we were in 19 feet of water using perchrigs and spreaders, as I looked around we were catching more than the people around us 3 of us ended up with 30 but I think the algae bloom slowed the bite was out there at 0800 and left at 1500 and went out to the shipping channel, nothing turn around buoy nothing, so called it a day. Just curious if anyone else did anything?

Post Thanks / Like

Fished northwest of the intake a couple miles Sunday and we got 120 from 8 til 11 but the size wasn't as good as it has been. The fish kinda slowed down around 10 but it was pretty hot from 8-10. Fished the same number for 3 days and got 280 of 330. Not a bad weekend on the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

glad to hear someone found some fish. I spent sat and sunday hunting everywhere and had 25 perch in 2 days to show for it. I have never had two days in a row like that. Very humbling to say the least. Should have stuck to walleye.

troy
    ch 68
    summer huntin

Post Thanks / Like

Troy
    yjis year has been very humbling for me overall, I didn't get into the walleye very well and the perch have whipped my butt. Only limited out on perch 2 times this year and didn't limit even once on the walleye. The normal stomping grounds for both fish has left me short this year. BUT THERE IS ALWAYS TOMORROW AND I WILL HAVE FISH IN THE BOAT. tight lines bro

Post Thanks / Like

I should probably learn how to spell huh LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Fished northwest of the intake a couple miles Sunday and we got 120 from 8 til 11 but the size wasn't as good as it has been. The fish kinda slowed down around 10 but it was pretty hot from 8-10. Fished the same number for 3 days and got 280 of 330. Not a bad weekend on the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Got limit friday at intake,sunday,6 total..where did they go? Big disapointment..its a long ride to get more or less skunked...guess its kinda like hunting..

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for making me feel better. I haven't ever in 5 years got shut out two days in a row on perch. I had my best year ever on walleye, both casting and trolling, normally I struggle on walleye and hammer the perch... guess thats why its fishing and not catching. LOL. I haven't had the wife out perching yet...that may be the problem. She is murder on the perch.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

troy
    ch 68
    summer huntin

Post Thanks / Like

I was also by the intake Sunday. We got 7. Got a late start and could only get fatheads. I was thinking that was the problem because all the perch came on the few emeralds that were mixed in the bucket. Do you guys think it makes a difference?