Saturday Morning??? Saturday Morning??? Saturday Morning??? Saturday Morning???

Default Saturday Morning???

Will you be going out Saturday Morning? What do you think of the Weather forecast. I see they are saying Isolated Thunderstorms...
    All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyedrooster View Post
    Will you be going out Saturday Morning? What do you think of the Weather forecast. I see they are saying Isolated Thunderstorms...
    According to what they're saying right now, the wind is suppose to die off to almost nothing in the afternoon. I am going to shoot for heading up in the late morning or early afternoon.
    21ft Red Mirrocraft Open Bow w/ gray Evinrude 120 OB. Nicknamed "Sunny Daze".

Channel 79, hit me up. Can be caught perch'n or drift'n around the islands when I make it out.

Weather.com and Accuweather have different forecasts.... go figure... Accuweather says mostly cloudy with no mention of Thunderstorms after 1AM.
    Weather.com says 30% chance of Thunderstorms till 1:00 PM on Saturday...

Hopefully we will get a better forecast later on tonight.

I tied all those damn harnesses this week just for the weatherman to take a crap on my parade!
    All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

9 mph west winds at 5am. Diminishing with chance of scattered storms. Put your rain gear on board get out early and slay em. I won't be up so wind will NOT be a factor.
    http://www.iwindsurf.com/windandwher...orecast+Graphs
    "ReelTime"
    Kencraft Challenger 215

Default where to go ?????

coming up from Columbus just 2 guys any idea where we can get alimit of eyes .... willing to launch any where. will be trolling thanks

Default trolling

tues trolled 2 mi east of gull shoal just .2m south of line 42 fow. Started at 1:00 pm finished at 7:00 pm with 1 man limit of nice walleye, but had a few weeds. weds trolled on northwest reef started at 1:00 pm finished at 5:30 pm with 1 man limit with 1 28-1/2 but rest were small. Thurs 2 men started at 1:00 pm at northwest reef , had to hide on east side of north bass until storm passed about 3:00 pm and finished the day at 6:15 pm when wind shifted to SE and no bites for 45 min with 8 fish- 2 nice rest small. No fishing fri due to weather uncertainty. Good Luck !!!!

waterdog Guest

Default ~drinker with a fishing problem~

Quote Originally Posted by Prkr314 View Post
    Going to put in at the free state ramp at Anchor point at 6;30, start at the intake and troll towards west sister....2 oz inline weights with harnesses 35 back behind inline boards at 2.1 mph and see what happens, drink a couple Bud lights and eat fish for lunch....then go back out around 4 put in at Metzger's, fish the shallow water in front of Crane Creek for fun...dragging cranks just to see if the fish are still in 14 fow and drink more Bud lights...and see what happens
    fyi ~ rumor has it the dnr are checking boats ~ be careful