Intake Perch Intake Perch Intake Perch Intake Perch

Thread: Intake Perch

Default Intake Perch

We got a late start today about 10:30 and we had our limit around 1:30. Not hot and heavy but steady for that time of day. The size was average and there was some junk not too bad. Fished about 2 miles northeast of the intake in 24 fow. Huge pack of boats a little north of us. Minnows cut in half outfished whole ones by far. It was a be beautiful day on the lake maybe the best all year for me. Good luck I won't be out again til next weekend. Were having a huge fish fry before the country jamboree should be fun!

Well it started out a little rough today but turned out really good. Water was a little rough first thing this morning then layed down and couldn't get the fish really going til I moved for the 6 th time. Then when I found them it was crazy good fishing. We caught 135 of our 150 perch in less then1 1/2- 2 hours with my buddy his wife and 2 kids on board. I couldn't even get my second pole baited. The kids and his wife was even catching a bunch. We found a very nice school about 3 miles northwest of the intake almost due north of little cedar point. Minnows cut in half on the bottom. Be back out in the morning same spot weather permitting. We ended up with our limit 150 perch good size some sorting and 51 lbs at the cleaners. It was a beautiful day on the lake! . Good luck!

Sure was nice over there,finally found them late in the day,went to toledo light,northwest of green and white bouy,nothing!!!made it by intake area and game on..had a awesome day with me and mamma. On the pontoon

Seen a pontoon boat out there Saturday must have been you. Don't see to many out on the big lake but it was a nice day for it.