Anyone have a program and/or numbers? Anyone have a program and/or numbers? Anyone have a program and/or numbers? Anyone have a program and/or numbers?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Anyone have a program and/or numbers?

Is anyone willing to share a program and/or numbers for the upcoming weekend? I don't mind calling, if you'd prefer to keep it low-key, but any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't know exactly how dramatically this cold front will affect the walleye, but I assume 5+ days of <80 degree temperatures will at least halt their migration to the East.

Thanks in advance for any help. I'll keep the radio tuned to 79, hopefully I'll have something to go on before I hit the water Saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman86 View Post
    Is anyone willing to share a program and/or numbers for the upcoming weekend? I don't mind calling, if you'd prefer to keep it low-key, but any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't know exactly how dramatically this cold front will affect the walleye, but I assume 5+ days of <80 degree temperatures will at least halt their migration to the East.

Thanks in advance for any help. I'll keep the radio tuned to 79, hopefully I'll have something to go on before I hit the water Saturday.
    I'm Starting at C Can saturday morning trolling due north to the border then gonna follow the line along the border massive Walleyes have been caught!
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

Post Thanks / Like

Have y'all been pulling limits up there? Thanks for the info. Going to have to give it a shot. What time are you heading out Saturday?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile where to start

Sat. it was closer to turn around, sunday it was northwest of west sister, sat. it was 40 tt 65 back, sunday it was tt 4 0 45 back,
    spoons jagar bomb, muffin, citrus sparkle, spoon are getting larger fish than harness pullers, trollers are doing better than casters, got to get away and under the minnow schools, speed 2.5. Reel Sport Team Capt. Mike 419 265 2736 sat. boat limit in 3 hrs. Sunday 8 man limit 8 hrs.

Post Thanks / Like

It has been very tough the past couple of days. My buddy (charter) came in with 7 fish today. He worked a 10 mile stretch of water from west sister towards the kidney

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman86 View Post
    Have y'all been pulling limits up there? Thanks for the info. Going to have to give it a shot. What time are you heading out Saturday?
    As of now the forecast totally sucks! hope it changes!
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK PEARL View Post
    As of now the forecast totally sucks! hope it changes!
    You and me both. I'm not driving 4 hours to sit in a crappy hotel room. I guess there's always Put-In-Bay.

Anyone know if the monument is open finally?

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what forecast you saw, but I just checked iwindsurf and they are calling for 10-15 out of the sw on Saturday and 10-15 out of the west on Sunday. If that is the case, it won't be bad out there and the breeze will keep the bugs away

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSpy View Post
    Not sure what forecast you saw, but I just checked iwindsurf and they are calling for 10-15 out of the sw on Saturday and 10-15 out of the west on Sunday. If that is the case, it won't be bad out there and the breeze will keep the bugs away
    Weather Channel is calling for scattered thunderstorms Saturday. The wind will be fine, so long as it's not accompanied by 6 footers.

Post Thanks / Like

Only 30% chance of isolated storms