walleye report 7-13 7-14 walleye report 7-13 7-14 walleye report 7-13 7-14 walleye report 7-13 7-14
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default walleye report 7-13 7-14

fished out of meinkes with ncc. Five guys total took 30 fish limit saturday and sunday fishing northeast of middle sister 13 miles out of meinkes. Saturday 90% of fish were caught on bottom bouncers and Sunday me and my buddy smaked them casting. I used a indiana blade with gold and orange and my buddy had all gold on we killed them caught 18 of the 30 all in all it was a awesome day. We were back at dock at noon both days had a great time and we will be out this weekend. Goodluck to all the casters and I guess the trollers to.lol
    Last edited by jjan1976; 07-19-2013 at 06:46 PM.

Default jason

where you been you need another person to fill them trips let me now. been a long time my friend

Default that's where

I fished last eve, tons of fish there.

Default Middle Sister ???

Its almost 17 miles to Middle Sister from Meinke's, let alone the north east side.
    Maybe you where north east of West Sister? there has been a lot of fish in that area and that area is in the 13 mile range

If you were by Middle Sister that is well across the Canadian line
    Captain Don M.
    B.G./Marblehead

Yes you r correct west sister my mistake

Default Clarification of the state fishing law?

I was under the impression that the law says it is a man limit meaning each person can catch six keepers..not a boat limit...so wouldn't you and your buddy have been taking a chance of getting busted by catching 18 of the 30 keepers...not trying to be a dick I would just like clarification for my next time out!

Thanks!

Ben

Default Domer

You are correct. By the info he posted here , He self admitted they broke the law.There is no "Boat limit" . There were guys that worked on one of the PC headboats that always posted "boat limits" often . DNR booked with them as under cover and at the end of the trip , several tickets were written to some of the crew as well as costumers for catching more then their limits and giving them to others.
    Good Fishing

Non Pack Hunter
    36 Foot Sportcraft
    Ranger 620
    Lowrance 104
    Ciscos

Reefrunners

I guess what they're saying is don't let anyone on your boat you don't know.....ie, under overs!

if they hooked the fish then handed the rod to other people on the boat then they were ok. They never said they landed 18 just that they got 18 of the 30

Default Yep

That would be the "legal" way to do it ... Thats why OGF is a very good site ...

Good Fishing

Non Pack Hunter
    36 Foot Sportcraft
    Ranger 620
    Lowrance 104
    Ciscos

Reefrunners