Charter or Boat rental Charter or Boat rental Charter or Boat rental Charter or Boat rental

Default Charter or Boat rental

Looking for a great walk up charter for my wife and I first aniversary next weekend July 26 - 28. We have been researching charters and everything for private is over $500 and looking for cheaper options and even thought about renting a boat and trying to fish. We are interested in either a walleye or perch trip. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Smile walk on

Call Capt. Mike Reel sport charters, he will hook you up everything supplied, trolling for walleyes or perch fishing or both if you want. Capt. Mike 419 265 2736

Default checkout

Some of the of the headboats out of port clinton. They are catching fish drifting . Spend the rest you save on the wifey.

Good Fishing

Non pack hunter !!!!
    36 Foot Sportcraft
    Ranger 620
    Lowrance 104
    Ciscos

Reefrunners

Quote Originally Posted by WallInPerch View Post
    Looking for a great walk up charter for my wife and I first aniversary next weekend July 26 - 28. We have been researching charters and everything for private is over $500 and looking for cheaper options and even thought about renting a boat and trying to fish. We are interested in either a walleye or perch trip. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    TELL THEM BLACK PEARL SENT YA!

http://www.shore-nuf.com/
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

Quite a few charters on this site runs walk on charters. Cost is normally 80 to 100 per person , all fishing equipment provided. Eye hunter charters, reel sport , fast action , spoon feeder to name a few. And like fish head stated the head boats are catching fish drifting. Not sure cost of them , probably 50 and you supply everything.

All I can say is, if you go the head boat route, make sure to get the spot on the bow. They like to alter which side of the boat has a good current. If you're on the bow you can always cast with the current. If you're anywhere on the bottom of the boat you're relegated to bottom bouncers and tangles with the people on the other side of the boat. Not to mention crappy fishing.

I would strongly discourage renting a boat and " trying" to fish. If you don't know the lake you will spend all of your time trying to find fish and depending on the conditions you could find it very difficult to control the boat. You will no doubt have more success with a charter and a lot less stress.

Best of luck and happy anniversary!

Quote Originally Posted by Eyezcrazy View Post
    I would strongly discourage renting a boat and " trying" to fish. If you don't know the lake you will spend all of your time trying to find fish and depending on the conditions you could find it very difficult to control the boat. You will no doubt have more success with a charter and a lot less stress.

Best of luck and happy anniversary!

This........
    21ft Red Mirrocraft Open Bow w/ gray Evinrude 120 OB. Nicknamed "Sunny Daze".

Channel 79, hit me up. Can be caught perch'n or drift'n around the islands when I make it out.

Blog Entries

Default fast action is having a walk on sunday the 28th

We supply everything u need to fish and have a good time. U supply food drinks and license . Call captain dave today
    574-304-1903
    fastactioncharters.com