I need Spoon Help please!!! I need Spoon Help please!!! I need Spoon Help please!!! I need Spoon Help please!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I need Spoon Help please!!!

Is this a Michigan Stinger Spoon ? Can't find it on their chart or what brand is it? Need to know the name of this, please help. -Dave
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK PEARL View Post
    Is this a Michigan Stinger Spoon ? Can't find it on their chart or what brand is it? Need to know the name of this, please help. -Dave
    I have two identical to that, but different colors in my tacklebox. Unfortunately they were given to me and I can't help you with the brand.
    21ft Red Mirrocraft Open Bow w/ gray Evinrude 120 OB. Nicknamed "Sunny Daze".

Channel 79, hit me up. Can be caught perch'n or drift'n around the islands when I make it out.

Post Thanks / Like

It is indeed Michigan Stinger. Either a Purple Froggy or Purple Froggy Glow spoon. Page 5 near the bottom.

If you're going to order anything but silver allow a few extra days for shipping. I found that out the hard way. Stinger makes all their gold spoons as they're ordered due to the high cost of gold plating (which leads me to believe that the copper would be the same). I ordered from Coldwater Tackle and they turned the entire order over to Stinger because they didn't stock 2 of the 12 spoons that I ordered.

I highly recommend that site, their service was great and Stinger managed to get the spoons out just in time to get them to me as I was leaving for the lake.

http://www.coldwatertackle.com/michi...-spoons?page=5

Edit: I take it that was a hot color for you recently and I should order a few?
    Last edited by Hoytman86; 07-05-2013 at 07:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman86 View Post
    It is indeed Michigan Stinger. Either a Purple Froggy or Purple Froggy Glow spoon. Page 5 near the bottom.

If you're going to order anything but silver allow a few extra days for shipping. I found that out the hard way. Stinger makes all their gold spoons as they're ordered due to the high cost of gold plating (which leads me to believe that the copper would be the same). I ordered from Coldwater Tackle and they turned the entire order over to Stinger because they didn't stock 2 of the 12 spoons that I ordered.

I highly recommend that site, their service was great and Stinger managed to get the spoons out just in time to get them to me as I was leaving for the lake.

http://www.coldwatertackle.com/michi...-spoons?page=5

Edit: I take it that was a hot color for you recently and I should order a few?
    OMG Hoytman you rock thanks man! Hoping to score a few of those in the morning! -Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by B can man View Post
    I have two identical to that, but different colors in my tacklebox. Unfortunately they were given to me and I can't help you with the brand.
    Thanks for trying B can Man!

Post Thanks / Like

Not a problem. Glad I could finally help someone else after all the help I've gotten on here.