Perch Perch Perch Perch
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Perch

Post Thanks / Like

Default Perch

Anybody out there perch fishing? Leaving out of Meinkes tomorrow for some perch --any ideas of where to go would be helpful --thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like

I'm reading that it may really slow down with the Mayfly hatch going on. I'm hoping though that I can find some next weekend. Keep it posted if you happen to find a good spot. I've got a friend coming from NY to fish and wanna catch a few.
    Rookie Perch fisher, veteran Perch eater.

Post Thanks / Like

We are going Friday, heard the Turn around Bouy at end of channel and off Realdo Road have been getting will find out tomorrow!

Post Thanks / Like

We were out last Saturday 2 buoys past the Turn Around Bouy and got a four man limit in under 4 hours. The action was great and we were the only boat around. Even hit doubles 3 different times!

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone further east ? Like around the islands getting them ?
    Rookie Perch fisher, veteran Perch eater.

Post Thanks / Like

Last Saturday 3 of us picked up 75 in 3 hours northwest of Little Pickeral Reef in 29fow.We were on a time limit. Had 8 at 11" or longer. Others averaged 9-10" with some 8" and a few throw backs. Best size we have had this early in season in a long time.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished off Rialto Dr. this morning and caught tons of sheephead and two perch. Four of us caught 20 perch on Monday a couple of miles north of the intake.

Post Thanks / Like

Unbelievable Perch fishing today (Friday) We left the dock at 7AM went to 19 FOW direct North of Metzger Marsh Pier about 3 miles off shore and had 2 person limit at 9:45 , we did catch a few Sheeps and Whities but we were all by ourselves and the grade of Yellow was nothing less than 8.5 inches biggest was 11" , the 60 Perch weighed 18 pounds at Butch and Dennys.
    Wish we could go Tomorrow but have 24 hr Fire Dept. shift but will try my best to get a trade .

Post Thanks / Like

Default Harbor light

A friend went out yesterday by the HL and got about 12 3 guys 4hrs! a lot of junk lots of double's of whites! Good luck and be safe
    LOWE LIFE

Post Thanks / Like

fished off Rialto drive thurs caught 1 moved north of the intake caught 0 moved to the gravel pit caught 18 and called it a day --hope to find them tomorrow