4 man Yellow Perch Limit - 6/15 4 man Yellow Perch Limit - 6/15 4 man Yellow Perch Limit - 6/15 4 man Yellow Perch Limit - 6/15

Default 4 man Yellow Perch Limit - 6/15

We headed out perch fishing Saturday morning and limited out within 4 hours. I keep the boat at Lost Peninsula and we headed way out past McDonalds (turn around buoy) in about 25 fow. The perch bite was on right from the beginning and only had a few times when the bite slowed for more than 5 minutes.

I was really surprised how good the bite was considering how early in the Perch season it is. Three of us brought in doubles as well. We didn't have any boats around us and seen everyone was grouped together around the Toledo HarborLight on our way back in. I cant imagine the pack did better than we did.Once we got the cleaners they told us that was the largest catch of Yellow Perch they have seen in over 2 weeks.

Awesome day on the lake for sure! 28 lbs in total, and only 2 junk fish the entire morning.

Good job. Thanks for the report. A few of the boats at the lighthouse were out of my marina. They didnt do so well. I had to work or I would of been with them.