After too many weeks of the weather keeping me off of the lake, I finally got out today. My uncle invited dad and I up on his new (to him) 25ft center console. What a nice boat and rock solid ride in the 3ft'ers we saw right at the beginning of the morning.

We got out around 7:45am. We started out dragging harnesses (mostly) for walleye just NW of the sandusky bay, but no luck, except some barnyard animals and a few white perch. I caught my first ever "double" on worm harness by pulling in two white perch . Somewhere around 10:30, we changed to perch fishing and headed around to the east/northeast of the Ceder Point breakwall. We fished til around 1pm, but only managed 1 yellow perch. We did catch a BUNCH of the big uglies. The sheephead were doing their imitation of yellow perch today, since we would have what seemed to be schools of them come upon us. We kept a few white perch and called it a day.

Good day on the lake and it layed down nicely only after an hour or so. Needless to say, I was quite impressed with my uncle's new boat.