Transom repair Transom repair Transom repair Transom repair

Thread: Transom repair

Default Transom repair

I know this isn't fishing results but does anybody have any idea what it will cost me to get my transom rebuilt looking to do it in the fall after fishing season my mechanic says it,will need replaced after this season so if anyone has any info on where to take it would be great fully appreciated thanks it's a 24 foot Thompson

Smile trasom repair

Reel sport just had trasom repaired, total stringers , and bulk head re done, I would highly recomend the boat Guy on 2326 front street toledo ohio 419 260 0956, his workmanship was excellent, and price was good, and no extra cost/ Capt. Mike
    Reel Sport Charters 419 265 2736, 30 ft. sportcraft

The person mentioned on Front Street is The Boat Guy ( Brian Shimmin) known him as a friend for many years, He use to work for Jeff Jacobs at Harrison Marina than started his own business. He is across street from the Nabisco Elevators on the river.He does do good work but you will need to stop there often to keep him going so your boat will not be all summer in the shop. He also did stringers and transom on my boat few years ago.

my brother had his entire transom replace at Laird Marine on st rt 53 just between Fremont and Port Clinton. I think it cost him about 3000. but his was really bad so they might had done some stringer work too I honestly don't know. I do know he had tons of electronics and stuff on there that they had to remove to be able to do that work and some of that might have help inflat the cost. too. He did good work on the repair. got some of the wiring messed up on the electronics and took a few weeks to sort it all back out. Nothing was smoked or damaged when we got it all back to right kens number is 419-734-2400

If I remember right, John at Cartown Marine in Tiffin, Ohio told me earlier this season that he had a guy lined-up to do hull work on boats. Depending on where you're located, it might be worth giving John a call and getting the other guys contact info.
    21ft Red Mirrocraft Open Bow w/ gray Evinrude 120 OB. Nicknamed "Sunny Daze".

Channel 79, hit me up. Can be caught perch'n or drift'n around the islands when I make it out.

Default Laird Marine

I would look elsewhere, bought a used exhaust manifold from these guys and it was painted nice and pretty, new gasket and thought good to go, wrong, started boat, got warm and manifold leaked like a seive, had a 3 inch crack, very noticeable when cleaned off, wasted that 150.00. Mike

Default Transom repair

Thanks for all the help guys I've been making a lot of phone calls this week and what amazes me is the difference in price they've all been different some of them not even close