disapointment by a and b can . where's a decent bite? disapointment by a and b can . where's a decent bite? disapointment by a and b can . where's a decent bite? disapointment by a and b can . where's a decent bite?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default disapointment by a and b can . where's a decent bite?

I got 3 yesterday. Pink and orange hatchets. I usually have better succes. 1oz 1.0 1.4 35 to 65 back. Just wondered where there might be a decent bite? K can crane creek ?

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe just a little faster. Try 1.6 to 2.0 if your clevis is large enough and you are using a high quality swivel you should be able to pull them as high as 2.5.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default trolling 2mph

Was going to try trolling if bb are not working tomorrow around b can last time I checked my boat wants to idle along slowest speed was 2 to 3 mph mph is that to fast or do I need to throw out a drift sock to slow me down to fish a worm harness ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MBLMIKE View Post
    Was going to try trolling if bb are not working tomorrow around b can last time I checked my boat wants to idle along slowest speed was 2 to 3 mph mph is that to fast or do I need to throw out a drift sock to slow me down to fish a worm harness ?
    Depends on the worm harness. I believe a #5-6 Colorado blade will blow out at those speeds. You can pull double willow leafs at 2 mph. I don't know about hatchet blades I don't pull those.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default trolling worm harness

ok just wanted to know I will take my drift bag up just in case

Post Thanks / Like

fished west of West Sister, 24-28 FOW. 30 divers pulling harness 45-70 back, 2 & 3 oz bb with harnesses. kept 11 out of 15 walleye. would have liked the last one but time ran out. lot of other players: white bass, sheep, white & yellow perch. fairly slow pick but beautiful morning.
    Thanks for all the tips and info on the site. long-time reader, first-time poster.

Post Thanks / Like

Default crane reef

we pulled 24 walleyes last night 20 today and a ton of throw backs 36 34 32 were are hot leads on 40 true trips be back out at 630 am tomorrow.
    Reel Sport Charters
    Capt. Mike Johnson
    419 265 2736

channel 68 if u need help

Post Thanks / Like

Default l to a can

we fished sat morning between l and a can took a little to figure out the bite but we pulled a 3 man limit in under two hrs once we got it and was back to dock by 1030 am. there was ton of boats there which i am sure did not help anything to get a good program going. saw lots other charter there pulling fish too. we used dipsy pulling spoon and raps. but heard alot of ppl there did not get fish so not sure what to say. seems the early bite was better.

we fished anywhere from 18 to 25 ft of water, speed was 2.0 and for us fishing he bottom worked best. the higher stuff caught very little to nothing. For us we had a few trash fish and some smaller toss backs but a 20-23 inch fish is what we kept. even had 1 female still full of eggs.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished near A can yesterday pulled spoons jagger & cat dog were best colors, tru-trip40s best lead was 50 55 back 2-2.2 mph there are fish there get out early. You may have to move around to find active fish. Persistent pays off go with what you know. Check out report on dreamcatcherfishing.com for more report!
    David M Miller
    Dreamcatcher Fishing Bait & Tackle
    912-433-6000
    [email protected]