Sat. june 8 YELLOW PERCH Sat. june 8 YELLOW PERCH Sat. june 8 YELLOW PERCH Sat. june 8 YELLOW PERCH

Talking Sat. june 8 YELLOW PERCH

With this weeks blow I'm switching to perch cutting the monument in the center of green and rattlesnake. fishing 30 Fow. If I play it right going for filled tags. if I lose my anchor to calmness I will pull anchor and drift over pockets with slip bobbers fishing spreaders with no weight usually works every time. ill be on channel 18 capt. flippenstick on a blue and white rinker cuddy vessell name double trouble. just holler if I don't answer I'm on them.

well let us know how you do i plan on going out sun to do a lil pearchin

Default B can

Limit of perch today at B can. Done by 10:00. I know this sounds like a broken record but 75 to 100 yards north of can but saw perch being caught all around us. I have made 6 trips there in same spot and have gotten 6 limits.Crappie, perch rigs right on bottom. Have 21 foot Trophy if you see me out there.

Sounds like some good action out there justretired...any size to um?

14 lbs live weight at cleaners. average size

Sorry, should say 60 perch

Smile almost filled 3 tags

Got 80 yellow perch struggled a little In the morning 1 mile west of rattlesnake. moved west 3 miles from green in 32 ft of water and was 10 shy of filling 3 tags. Ended up with 9.4 lbs of fillets. Take plenty of shiners caught a ton of white perch and sheepheads . Best with crappie rigs cutting minnow in half due to scavengers. The water looked very clear out there several double headers.
    good fishing later.
    flippenstick!

Smile getting yelllow perch to cooperate to fill yor tags.

It can be difficult at times catching yellow perch one minuit your catching doubles and one second you struggle To fill your tags. One of my ways that seems to work well when it seems like they just stop is take a piece of aluminum foil the size of a gum wrapper and fold it so that it is 1/4" x 3" , right above your your rig or spreader wrap it around your line. so it looks like a helicopter most of the times I can get the last few when they turn stubborn. I have several other tips just depends on the condition but knowledge and sharing ones wisdom with fellow fisherman is my pleasure.