5/31 trip 5/31 trip 5/31 trip 5/31 trip
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 5/31 trip

Post Thanks / Like

Default 5/31 trip

Well we ended our stay at west harbor and returned to Lorain after the morning trips ( both boats limited ) . I want to thank all the guys out on that end for the help and cooperation . Not only are there good Captains out there That readily give out information and the programs that are working for them . But the casual sportsman that has something thats working . Our program today has been the same for a few days 50 jets 30 & 40 back ,40 TT 35 & 45 back ,middle divers 30 & 50 back ,spoons just about anything you put in front of them . But the speed was a bit faster today for us 1.8 to 2.2

I thought that this was interesting

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Popeye,
    It was me trying to talk at you as you were headed out. I got the tru-trip info from ya. It's exactly what I was running. I'm just wondering where ya were. I ran TT40's anywhere from 25-50 back. Mostly at 45. All spoon varieties.
    I was around Starve Island Reef to South Shoal and all around the area. I probably landed 40 fish. Too bad 38 of them were Sheephead.
    Just trying to figure out what else I could have done.
    Rookie Perch fisher, veteran Perch eater.

Post Thanks / Like

Hoss, you sound like me. Throw everything at them and still only come out with 1 or 2. One of these years I'm gonna become a real fisherman..lol Good job limiting on both boats. Happy fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job Popeye. You left in a hurry. I had to leave Anchors Away for a moment, when I returned, you were gone. We fished Middle Is. area with a full crew, took 37 eyes by 10:30. Are program was 40 TRU-TRIPS 35 and 40 back with spoons @ 1.9kts.

Have a good summer.

Dan

www.bigfishtuff.com

Post Thanks / Like

The fish heated up in Lorain so home we went . I really like it out there . But its good to be HOME .