Finally Back in Action! Need a little help please Finally Back in Action! Need a little help please Finally Back in Action! Need a little help please Finally Back in Action! Need a little help please

Default Finally Back in Action! Need a little help please

I had to wait on my boat to be repaired then I got sick and have not been well enough to hit the lake yet this year! But it looks like I am going to get the boat in the lake Thursday. It has been driving me crazy not being able to fish till now! OK enough of that, I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I go out of turtle creek and was wondering where the closest walleye bite is from there. I figure this late in the year I will be trolling and most fish have moved off the reefs. Are there any walleye still around B-Can? Or are have they moved out to around west sister? Just trying to save a little fuel with a little help from you guys.
    Thanks in advance for any feedback! And if I have anything to share worth a report I will post it as I always do. Tight lines to all and stay safe

There was a good bite south of niagra yesterday a freind of mine pulled a captains limit there.
    Thanks
    Capt Erik
    Bose-Man Sportfishing

Sent you PM

Monday we pulled 3 Tix on harnesses just North of B early. Heard from a few people that they had hit em good there Sunday as well.