west sister west sister west sister west sister

Thread: west sister

Talking west sister

I haven't herd any reports from west sister yet usually this time of year its on fire from the north west to the north I'm taking some guys out tomorrow to check it out trolling if anybody been there info would be great. I have been working a lot and have not had much time to chase them around. Other than my 6' wave weekend adventure a couple of weeks ago where all my fiercesome fisherman got there heads wet puking overboard. P.s they said they don't get sea sick. Anyway I will leave a report tomorrow.

Default Sunday

Fished a little southwest of West Sister last Sunday evening for a couple hours (8+ miles out of Anchor Point). Once we found clean water we caught a few fish. We ended up with 6 nice fish - biggest was 27". We were drifting with bottom bouncers and weapons. Good luck - let us know how you do....

I,ve seen lake erie turn a lot of fisherman into land lubbers,LOL. I,ve been a pretty good chummer myself a few times. but I love fishing so I put on my motion sick patch and use alittle motion ease and hope for the best.

I haven't fished around west sister for awhile but usely always did good west and northwest of the island this time of year.
    sherman

Thumbs up

Never mind they were right where we left them. About a mile northwest of west sister. 45' back with spoons 2.2 to 2.5 mph all nice size smallest was 20 inches. Caught them all within 500 yards of each other.

Rollin, do you mind sharing coordinates, I have yet to have a good day on the lake this year, would like to put some in the box. Thanks

Casted this area on Saturday from 8:30 - 12:30. Ended with 4 walleye, 2 perch about 10 white perch and 12 sheephead. Fish were biting good until the wind stopped. Small gold blades (size of your thumb nail). About 3 miles west-northwest of west sister. A lot of charters in area both casting and trolling. A few nets from both. Trolling charters were ending their 7 hour trips with about a half of a limit on average. Talked to one boat casting that had 12.

Not at the boat so I don't know the numbers but I was in 27 ' of water more west than north of the island. I was a half mile south of the pack if you were out yesterday.colors did not matter we got them off everyone. Hope this helps.