5/21 Night fishing 5/21 Night fishing 5/21 Night fishing 5/21 Night fishing
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default lmao

So Wakina you just want to know my spots also . Me being older must be the difference here. Because for 1 , I could care less what anyone here thinks about me ... Like they say opinions are like ass..... everyone has one and some stink and im sure some of you carry toilet paper 24/7...

I left the name of my class and year i was there . Never offered to give you anything . I put that here in case you wanted to check but see you want me to do the work to prove it to you .. Pretty much the same as people wanting the numbers to them self ....
    Sounds as if all you so called buddies should get together and do the elephant walk together since your heads are up each others but here.

I will continue to post and if you dont like it dont read it ....there are leaders and followers . The latter seems to be the stannard here with many many followers... Have fun and follow away as its much easier for pack hunting .. At the end of the day dont forget to wipe the brown mark off your nose ...
    Good Fishing
    Good to not be a FOLLOWER!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I stand by my original replies to your posts and my assessment of you and your obviously flawed personality.

fishhead315 They make pills and have medical procedures for what ails you please get some help as Medicare helps you pay for almost all of those!

So you are a year or two Older than me, it is to bad that you didn't use that extra time in your life to hone your social skills a little bit better and actually develop a social life where you actually know how to act in society and especially on a social network like walleye dot com. You have made an accusation about non-payers, made fishing reports with vague information and an offer to check you out that cannot be completed, all because of lack of information(facts) commonly called stone walling. You also tried to make us believe that 2 Charter Services by replying to a thread started by a member looking for a charter would be advertising without paying just to try and justify your original statement. It's ok fishhead315 you can call it anything that you want everyone expects that from you now.

Your standing in the walleye dot com networking community started on the bottom rung of the ladder just like the all of us did, but unlike most of the other 99.999% you have worked your way down from there.

I want nothing from you! I need nothing from you! There is nothing that you have to offer that I would want. You are a miserable example of what a member of Walleye dot com should be and you are obviously proud of that position!

The fact is that you are constantly letting your alligator mouth(key board) overload your humming bird ass!

I have probably forgotten more fishing spots on Erie than you have ever had! I started fishing Erie in 1955 at the age of 7. Don't try to school me on how to fish Erie or the ethics about sharing information, you have met more than your match if you do and you have already proved that point.

I will now turn this thread over to you and you may have the last say even if it isn't truthful or factual.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lol lol

Just keep being a follower the rest of your life !!!! As far as knowing more about fishing ???? you have to keep reading here to to learn ... I learn the old fashion way ON MY OWN !!!! much more enjoyable then fishing the same areas as everyone in the pack !!! Most of you on here must be Dems as most do things the easy way and fill entitled to everyones info on here !!!!
    Time to fish the Pack and follow !!!!

Post Thanks / Like

a fire can't burn if there is no fuel

Post Thanks / Like

Is this guy for real? Probably best to skip any posts he makes from now on. He's always right..never wrong. I just wish he could of been in my platoon in Viet Nam

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bgg

Thanks for serving our Country as I have for 16 years .. Was to old for Nam though....
    Good Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

And so they lived happily ever after..... the end!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Night fishing

Fuckhead 315, Let me first say your a disrespectful *******.. You prob don't ever catch fish! Your just stirring up trouble, go find walleye wacker and join him.. Seems you too have the same child like thoughts.. Take you BS posts somewhere else and let the reel fishermen post things that are of use to others...
    Have a great day!
    LOWE LIFE

Post Thanks / Like

Default lol

Your name fits well for the area you live. Nice talking to at Cullens last month.. Tell Scott I said hello !!! Lol cant catch fish ??? You caught 2 fish in 6 trips lol. Had more fish then that in the boat the day we chatted at Cullens!!!
    Good.fishing !!!!
    Last edited by fishhead315; 05-24-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

Shithead315...THat Is All.