5/21 Night fishing 5/21 Night fishing 5/21 Night fishing 5/21 Night fishing
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishhead315 View Post
    night fished again between 1100- 1230 and ended up with a very nice 3 man limit .8-10ft of water once again . Love the sound of fish splashing around you chasing bait . Casting deep little rippers did the damage again . dont understand why more prople do not night fish Erie . So quite and no dealing with other boats. So peaceful and quit .
    Good Fishing .
    lets see some pictures ahole

Post Thanks / Like

Default Is he bass fishing

I will be the first guy to admit that I do not know a lot about fishing erie. I grew up going on the charter boats once a year for my birthday present. You could walk across the boats and everybody caught fish am and pm for most charter boat captains. It wasn't rocket science.

Now the program has changed. Two things I have learned from fishing Erie on my own.

1. Get out of the pack.

2. If they aren't biting move or change the program.

3. If your casting and not catching and somebody else is figure out the method, because most of the time it is something subtle they are doing that you are not.

I have bass fished in numerous tournaments after getting out the golf business and have learned that people in the tournament circles guard their info. Totally understand, they have paid their dues and deserve that right. I also understand that some people pay for the information. There are also the people that rub others nose in it to feel good about themselves because they think they have mastered it.

I have learned a lot from the older guys that I have fished against and respect them for the knowledge they choose to give. I also know that they did not have to do that.

You have to admit that you could give the exact gps numbers to most and they still couldn't get a bite. Been there done that with large and smallmouth both. Obviously there is something significant about the spots you fish. Rock, gravel, sand, transitions from one to another do I need to go on????

Divulge the info or not your choice. Personally I don't care. Not going to make or break my day a month to fish on the big water.

There are guys on here trying to pick up a thing or two. Don't ridicule them for trying to get better. Most aren't looking for a handout like you think. Maybe a starting point something to look for perhaps. The spots you are talking about, your right there are a thousand of them. In bass fishing we call it a spot on the spot. Something that makes that spot of the thousand of special spots "special". I wouldn't be worried about losing yours to the "pack".

Guys let the politics go. I look to this site to get away from that. They don't know what is going if they did they still "don't know" if asked.

Look forward to seeing you all this Sunday. Hopefully we get to fish this time after a 3 hr drive.

Post Thanks / Like

Can we get back to posting fishing reports on here, and stop this stupid argueing . Aint gonna stop with everybody fueling the fire. Everybodys entitled to post there reports on this site, members or not , regardless who you are. Nobody has to agree with everything or everyone. Now, good luck this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Stayed at the dock today ,but I'll be back out Sunday afternoon .