Finally Finally Finally Finally

Thread: Finally

Default Finally

Notheast corner of cans...fishing is finally good! 40 jets back 40-50...spoons, spoon harnesses, and crawler harnesses. Dipseys also pulled fish 35-50 back with spoons and spoon harnesses. Speed early was 1.7 but 2.0-2.2 was better later. Here's a pic from Saturday.

Greg

Great day on the water Greg. Thanks for bringing us aboard for the best trip yet this season. Good times and limit, limit, limit, limit...ah couldn't wait to say it at the end of the day.

I forgot to mention you fishing with us. Bosshog is one of my buddies from way back and ran the boards on one side. He was way ahead of my side for awhile...not that it was a contest or anything lol

Greg

You quickly caught up and passed me with a couple of your staples that i seemingly didn't have in my arsenol. But i do now..lol

Wow that's a great haul Greg. Hope we can do that this weekend.

Good job greg it was tough fishing the day before. I think we were 1 day short on the something fishy to have a repeat of last year. big thanks to Ron for taking us out and it was always nice to fish with greg and his dad.

Yeah, I guess I forgot to mention that, too. Thanks to Ron for taking us out and hooking me up with some tru trips.

Greg

Blog Entries

Default A day short

sounds like we were a day off- BUT only to have the rest of the season ahead of us. Greg- nice fish rack, you and Jim better leave me a few for next weekend. Be out Friday, Sat, Sunday. Over and out, got the new bare-naked type jets for this weekend!
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete

Default one fella on right

No wonder you guys did so well, looks like ya had Al Linder with ya, well, maybe not, but close !!! Great catch by the way, Mike