Help with perch Help with perch Help with perch Help with perch
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Help with perch

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help with perch

Looking to get out and find some perch tomorrow. Any action in the past few days would be nice to hear about. I was told a can has had a good bite might start there. Trailer my boat so could put in where fish are. Any help would be great.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=just is;30695]Looking to get out and find some perch tomorrow. Any action in the past few days would be nice to hear about. I was told a can has had a good bite might start there. Trailer my boat so could put in where fish are. ......)))))))
    gull island shoal... deep water.. 42 to 47 foot.. have to be on the bottom or you will be catching white perch... if it gets to the bottom you will catch lots of nice yellow perch... no jigging up and down.. in the mud... should be on fire... lucys point... b can or a mile north.. take your

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gull island perch

3 of caught 27 nice perch 1/2 mile south of gull island buoy. 50' of water. We were there about 2 hours after drifting for walleye at D can. Wasn't on fire, but mostly 8" with some 9 through 12" fish mixed in. Very few throw backs and only 30% junk

Post Thanks / Like

Thank for the help guys got out about 1pm yesterday fished till about 5 end the day with 30 fish all 8 inches or bigger had to sort out a few junk fish but a good day out on the lake. Fished just south of gull island buoy 45 foot