Wow so fast... Walleye fishing at its best.. Wow so fast... Walleye fishing at its best.. Wow so fast... Walleye fishing at its best.. Wow so fast... Walleye fishing at its best..
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wow so fast... Walleye fishing at its best..

Today was super fast... The eyes turned on this weekend and went crazy... We had our captains limit of walleye by 930 am... it was incredible.. my crew did a great job.. I had such a great time..

Post Thanks / Like

Smile great

You do a Great job... i'm looking forward to next Sat.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm happy for you but you neglected to tell our members what worked for the professionals today. I started at Green and worked my way NNW at 1.7 mph. During my half day we boated 7 nice eyes, only 1 sheephead and 1 white bass. BoyGirl, DB and Jager Bomb Scorpion spoons 45' back off 40 JetDivers. Pulled lines at noon. Nothing spectacular but it sure beats fighting east winds and high waves and going home empty handed. Until tomorrow O---H--- and Go Tribe!

Post Thanks / Like

Great job Skipper 9

PS : that boat sure looks good .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Ed View Post
    I'm happy for you but you neglected to tell our members what worked for the professionals today. I started at Green and worked my way NNW at 1.7 mph. During my half day we boated 7 nice eyes, only 1 sheephead and 1 white bass. BoyGirl, DB and Jager Bomb Scorpion spoons 45' back off 40 JetDivers. Pulled lines at noon. Nothing spectacular but it sure beats fighting east winds and high waves and going home empty handed. Until tomorrow O---H--- and Go Tribe!
    I believe that I have a post named weekend report with all info I posted the same time I posted this one. I am sorry that I dont meet your standards.

Post Thanks / Like

Good deal Skipper.....you always seem to find em! I'm hoping to get up next weekend, I hope to check in with you then.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Jim and Wayne keep the fishing reports coming. I went out this afternoon and got a two man limit after I read your reports. I caught them on the same program that you guys said. Thanks again, Dave.

Post Thanks / Like

My apologies if I ruffled some feathers with my questions. I read your weekend report as I read all your threads and even take notes to keep my mind fresh as at my age I get forgetful. The only reason I asked for an update is things have a way of changing from day to day and a mention of the same program still working would have answered all my questions. Again I apologize as I respect everything you and your fellow captains do for all us amateurs.

Post Thanks / Like

It was a great time skipper I'm glad I finally got to go out since the field work is done .
    Thanks
    Capt Erik
    Bose-Man Sportfishing