drifting report? drifting report? drifting report? drifting report?

Default drifting report?

is anyone having any success (or attempted success) drifting? Sounds like a few are being caught off bouncers but I haven't heard anything about casting weapons. I hope to be out Sunday (weather permitting) and will post results.

We were 2 miles South of West Sister on Saturday. We only caught 2 walleyes. Didn't expect anything different the way this year has gone so far. I casted weapons with no success. I did catch 1 on a bottom bouncer and my buddy caught his on a green and white Erie Dearie. I read a big article online from The Toledo Blade about how many walleyes they caught Saturday in the Dicks Sporting Goods Walleye Tournament around the Gravel Pit and just west of the island. Sounded like they did real well casting. We are going up Friday and heading out to the Gravel Pit area and see what happens. Will be up there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday on channel 79 if you want to give me a shout and I'll fill you in if anything good is happening. Sooner or later these fish have to be getting hungry.

Question This was on Happy Hookers site... Havent been out myself yet.

5/14/2013 - weather improves

Yesterday the lake settled down by evening and walleye fishermen took to the lake, best reports from the pro-staff came from around B-Can trolling stinger spoons 35-45 feet back with a 40 jet, using the new UV spoons. As high as those fish were, casting in that area would of probably been good too. Today we have a south breeze around 15-20 mph, totally fishable.Hopefully this south breeze don't push that dirty water back in around A-B-C- can area. Reports are the lake did clean up considerably. Weather for next few days looks good. We still have some diehard jiggers but they are tipping them with crawlers, bottom bouncing/worm harnesses with crawlers, and casting with crawlers, its all working, whatever you do best now is your time to shine. Crapie fishing has been good in the channels and rivers and around the docks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------