Fish cleaning port clinton to the islands Fish cleaning port clinton to the islands Fish cleaning port clinton to the islands Fish cleaning port clinton to the islands
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Fish cleaning port clinton to the islands

Is there anywhere open to the public to clean fish from Port clinton to islands? Is there anywhere i can pay to use someones facilities??
    Thank for any help

Default Fenwick

Fenwick marina, just a mile west of the power plant, has a fantastic fish cleaning station. They charge $10 to launch and that includes the use of the cleaning station. We have rolled in and paid our $10 to only clean fish before without launching. That's what I would do.

I know about Fenwick. I was hoping to find something similar closer to mazurik or catawba. Thanks

Default fish cleaning

Bamba's is just down from Mazurik.

Fish cleaning house I think it $1.25 lb.

Thumbs down wrong forum

why would you post on cleaning in the reports forum? The reason for posting in the right spot is to keep it easy for people to find the info they desire. Hey charter captains, if this post pisses you off too bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This site is so messed up cause people post about there sons graduation party and garbage in the reports areas. Is there a moderator here? Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by whitecapper View Post
    why would you post on cleaning in the reports forum? The reason for posting in the right spot is to keep it easy for people to find the info they desire. Hey charter captains, if this post pisses you off too bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This site is so messed up cause people post about there sons graduation party and garbage in the reports areas. Is there a moderator here? Hello!
    whitecapper ~~ Your first post since 06-02-2012, @ 08:43 AM and you post this! You seem to have a very short memory don't you! You pulled the same horse crap here last year, and just like last year you still have not posted any fishing reports in the Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports but have only posted mostly criticism. So here let me refresh your memory for you on your behavior last year and leave NameurGame alone as you are not his critique and neither am I. It seems strange for a person who has never posted a fishing report in the Western Basin Fishing Reports forum to criticize someone for asking a question there!

http://community.walleye.com/showthread.php?t=3902

Is there a moderator for this site? Short answer is yes. But since you don't seem to know as much as you think you know, I will help you once again! In the upper right hand corner of every post/reply right beside the reply number there is a red triangle that you can click to Report a Post/reply that you find offensive, it is a direct link to the Moderator who by the way is Walleye_Rick. So click away and report away to Your little ole hearts content. I only suggest this to you so you quit making a fool of yourself on the Western Basin Fishing Reports Forum. If that does not please you then you can always send Walleye_Rick a PM. If you want to be so politically and whitecapper correct about posting on Forums, there is always the OGF forums. They will please your little ole heart to death with their political correctness and it is a very good fishing site. Here is the link~~

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/community/

Please come back and play again when you have something constructive to post on the Western Basin Fishing Reports Forum, until then please remain silent as it is better for us to think that you are a fool than for you to remove all doubt by posting your horse crap here!
    Last edited by wakina; 05-13-2013 at 10:17 PM.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

BRAVO Wakina!

I agree with Wakina. I dont post very offten but i enjoy reading all the differant post. BIG DAN

Default Grumpy Old Man

Whitecapper......Please take your sour attitude somewhere else, we like it here and would like to keep it that way. I think I have only read post's from 2 people over the years who were negative like you.......truth be told, I think you are the same person. You are not fooling anyone, the name might have changed but the attitude remains the same.

Life's short, now lets catch some fish!