w of rattle with best buddy w of rattle with best buddy w of rattle with best buddy w of rattle with best buddy

Default w of rattle with best buddy

Fished north west of rattlesnake using rr 45 back and 40 jets with worm harnesses gold at 40 back 1.5 knt. Had 10 hook ups and landed 2, let my son the first mate reeled them all in. This was his first trip this year because of baseball games. I wanted to get him a big one and we did 29 1/2 inches. he did great for how windy it was. All he kept saying to me after he saw it was dont lose it at the net dad!!!. Fishing would not be fun for me if it wasnt for him. He then made is 8 pm. game and won it.
    See you on the water next week. Also thanks to skipper 9, and walleye to go, reel time, for helping out that day.

Attachment 884

Default Great Job

Great Job with the next generation there dad and by the way thanks for having him wear a life jacket.

Default fishing with your son

You aree a lucky man my son would never get interested in fishing with me,was a disapointment every fisherman wants his son to be interested and be his fishing buddy,I have a 9 year old grandson now that just lives to fish and i have given him more fishing experiences than most kids will ever have already,He is my life right now and of course we protect them at any cost.now that my son is busy and dont have time i think he realizes what he missed and has been asking me to take him fishing some time when he is off.If i coukldnt fish i think i would shrivle up and die.
    Love hearing about all the experiences on here

Good stuff Joe! I can't wait til my boy gets old enough...he already asks about going fishing lol! I have loved fishing on Erie ever since I can remember and it all started right there with my dad and grandpa.

Greg
    Last edited by walleye2go; 05-06-2013 at 10:38 AM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BAD KARMA View Post
    Fished north west of rattlesnake using rr 45 back and 40 jets with worm harnesses gold at 40 back 1.5 knt. Had 10 hook ups and landed 2, let my son the first mate reeled them all in. This was his first trip this year because of baseball games. I wanted to get him a big one and we did 29 1/2 inches. he did great for how windy it was. All he kept saying to me after he saw it was dont lose it at the net dad!!!. Fishing would not be fun for me if it wasnt for him. He then made is 8 pm. game and won it.
    See you on the water next week. Also thanks to skipper 9, and walleye to go, reel time, for helping out that day.

Attachment 884
    Great way to spend quality time with the kid ,looks like you have a companion for a long time

Blog Entries

Default good stuff- HUNTER!

Man look at that kid go, he has a great teacher/dad that loves to fish, with alot of fishing friends to boot.
    I had Hunter along once last year on the "Somethin Fishy Too" last year, and I was 110% impressed with that young man, perch fishing in a 3-4 foot bounce and he still wanted some!
    Way to go team "Bad KARMA"- ron
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete

Those are the memories he will carry with him long after you're gone Dad! Good times!

But, what's with the 10 hookups and only 2 landed????? LOL...it's even funnier that he was bustin your balls for missing them apparently!

Default West of rattle

Nice going Joe. From where you were today, you would have seen Hen Island. I have dates if you are interested.

Default thanks

Thanks for all the nice comments, he is a great boy, I just got my captians liscence and i know he will for sure be my first mate.
    quinn i lost your number when i transfered numbers over to my phone if you still have mine text or call me we need to get out and fish toghter sometime. We have the same boat you know!

That's a great pic Joe. Have three of my own and always love it when they are with me on the boat. Enjoy it while you can. They grow up quick.