Trolling 5/5 Trolling 5/5 Trolling 5/5 Trolling 5/5
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Trolling 5/5

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trolling 5/5

Fished about a mile north of Kelly's in 35-43' of water trolling harness'. We got 8 before it became borderline dangerous out there. 6.25 pound average, 2 fish O's. we pulled them at about 1.2mph and had a 60' line out on the tadpole divers. It was a good day but too bad it just got too rough. We r going to try it again in the morning then head home. We caught most on a jäger bomb type color blade, some on purple, some on gold.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow you got your's up in the top water column 10' or less. Great job!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Depth

I think 60 back @ 1 mph put me down to about 22'. Here is a photo of our biggest for the day. 9 pounds and 29" reeled in by a first timer! Needless to say, he is hooked!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big ones w my dad

This is my dad and I with 4 over 7 pounds. Adding to another members post about fishing with his son, I am lucky enough to have had my dad take me to erie for the first time in '86 when I was 11. We live 5 hours away and have spent approximately 150-200 days on the lake together since then. Always great memories. This site helped us "get back into it" in 2008 after we took several years off. It started with the jig bite and now we have evolved into decent trollers as well which really extends our season.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome job !!! Nothing better than Father & Son in the boat !!! I'll be out the 15th for 4 days with my son !!! Can't wait. We're staying on S.Bass