Great reports Great reports Great reports Great reports
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great reports

Post Thanks / Like

Default Great reports

lots of great reports being reported.. awesome just in time for the weekend.. to many to report.. just about everywhere..

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default fish on..... 2,5/ 6

Remember to re-calibrated the counters to 6 per angler- good fishing to all, be out on Friday, and Saturday- Ron
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait...lets crush em this weekend. Be up Sat. Sun. And Mon. ReelTime on 79.

Post Thanks / Like

Capt. Jim,
    You are right in saying there are many reports, but to not actually post some is to do a disservice to the viewers so here is my day. Left Catawba this AM and trolled from Green to Rattlesnake seeing lots of marks but no takers. Saw about 30 boats working the stretch between Rattlesnake and Middle Bass so we ran over to join the crowd. Results: 2 lost, 8 boated, the biggest was 30 in. and 9 1/2 lb. Quit at 1:00 PM. DDRR CheapSunglasses, FriedChicken and GoldClown plus 2 on RaspberryNaked. 69 ft back at 1.6 mph. At my age (77) I only fish half a day and I know we could have limited out had we stayed longer. Back on Sat. and on Ch.79. My daughter in Colorado needs walleye and we do not disappoint.

Post Thanks / Like

We are due for a good weekend.....I'll be back up Saturday!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Ed View Post
    Capt. Jim,
    You are right in saying there are many reports, but to not actually post some is to do a disservice to the viewers so here is my day. Left Catawba this AM and trolled from Green to Rattlesnake seeing lots of marks but no takers. Saw about 30 boats working the stretch between Rattlesnake and Middle Bass so we ran over to join the crowd. Results: 2 lost, 8 boated, the biggest was 30 in. and 9 1/2 lb. Quit at 1:00 PM. DDRR CheapSunglasses, FriedChicken and GoldClown plus 2 on RaspberryNaked. 69 ft back at 1.6 mph. At my age (77) I only fish half a day and I know we could have limited out had we stayed longer. Back on Sat. and on Ch.79. My daughter in Colorado needs walleye and we do not disappoint.
    sorry dr.ed... I am just.letting everybody know that.the.bit e has picked.up. but when I say I have been getting reports of good fishing I mean every where basically from kellys west to the maumee bay... today alone I recieved about.45 phone calls about 80 percent were very good catches.. if you want the.areas here are some areas I got good reports.from. A can, B Can, flat rock, niagra, turtle creek, west of.catawba, south of.south bass, south of green. island, between green and rattlesnake, , kindey, west of west reef, north of north bass, taco bell, ,lucys point, off.of balast, south of kellys, north of.kellys, off gull island, starve island, (the only bad report was off the gravel docks of.of kellys I dont know why that.would be but ok... reef runners.harnssses, spoons, just about everything took fish..

Post Thanks / Like

Is jigging the reefs a done deal for this season ?
    Rookie Perch fisher, veteran Perch eater.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hoss

Very first thing in the morning or late in the day the jig bite has been ok still.. They rnt jumpin in the boat by any means but if u can find the active fish or entice the sleepers to bite, fish can still be caught... Got a trip planned for tonight going to see if we can make them go... Ill post a report but we will probly start trolling soon

Post Thanks / Like

Default Great day

Skipper 9 is right it was a good day on thursday. Bite was on from 9 to 11 we caught 16 in 1.5 hrs. Blade baits in 11 ft west of lite house Maumee bay. Everyone was catching them!!

Post Thanks / Like

Excited to get back out on the water tomorrow afternoon....