Tuesday night trip Tuesday night trip Tuesday night trip Tuesday night trip
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Tuesday night trip

Went out of wild wings after work fished from about 5:00 till 8:00 and picked up 4 ... Really nice fish in the 22-25 inch range. Has a lot of short strikes but couldn't get the hook set in em. Had one to the boat and lost it. Good night to fish bite picked up later in thd evening buddy had to work or we coulda added to the box. Be back out there this weekend.. Fish came on purple jigs in 12 fow straight out of wild wings.

Post Thanks / Like

We were out Tuesday evening also, in the bay in front of the state Park Lodge 8 fow got two right away and about 6 monster sheephead, than the wind turned to N.E. and caught nothing else ,No stinger hooks on we were to far inside the Bay .

Post Thanks / Like

Default time for worms

the jig bite has been slow the last trips we got 9 fish Friday Saturday and Monday and 6 of them were Friday, I think its time to start casting weapons and bottom bouncers worms we bought 2 dozen Saturday we left them on the dock. even charter friends had it tough yesterday 1 boat got 1 and another 2 buddy went out and got 2 Maume bay and turtle point and crane creek

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rscotfish View Post
    the jig bite has been slow the last trips we got 9 fish Friday Saturday and Monday and 6 of them were Friday, I think its time to start casting weapons and bottom bouncers worms we bought 2 dozen Saturday we left them on the dock. even charter friends had it tough yesterday 1 boat got 1 and another 2 buddy went out and got 2 Maume bay and turtle point and crane creek
    Hear your pain rscotfish.....Bottom bouncers weren't any better yesterday. We had beautiful slow steady drift. I put a worm harness on bottom bouncer and drug it off rod holder for 5 hours. At the end, took off same worm I had put on at start of day. Halfway through gave up jigs and cast some weapons and parish peas. Nothing. Still was beautiful day to be on water.

I still say a west wind would do wonders. Wind for last three weeks has been east or southeast....